I have shaved completely before and am currently trimmed. I just wonder what people think of totally shaved versus trimmed. The sack is always shaved.
Ridesfast Ridesfast 41-45, M 55 Answers Dec 12, 2011

I trim my pubes to very short, but shave my balls. Nothing beats the feeling of a smooth ball sack!

Best Answer

I shave completely, have done it for years. I think it looks and feels better that way. Occasionally I'll let it grow but always dislike the hair and feel better when I shave it smooth.

Best Answer

I used to trim short but for the past 3 years I shave my **** pubes and balls..I love the look and smooth feeling. No bumps or itchy at all..I shave every other day in the shower and use a lot of moisturizer on the area.. Feels great when I am ******* off and no *** in the pubes..lol

Best Answer

Been completely smooth down below for many years,no other way to be

Best Answer

I am always shaved...i like it that way

Best Answer

I shave everything, pubes, pits, legs, butt. Love the smooth skin

Best Answer

I love working out and always taking shower after workout at the gym. I didn't trim my pubes at the beginning, as I thought men shouldn't have bothered about trimming pubes.<br />
Few months ago, my buddies joined me to the gym and we took a shower together, I realized that they all trimmed their pubes and some shaved their armpits! So we started to talk about trimming and shaving for guys, apparently their girlfriends preferred guys not too bushy and more hygienic to keep pubes and armpits hair shorter or shaved.<br />
My buddies laughed at me cox my private area was bushy, they asked me to bring scissors and razor the next day to the gym.<br />
So after all, they showed me how to trim my pubes and shaved my balls at the showers room....it was funny and lots of laughing when we did the trimming and shaving ! Of course some of the gym members were laughing and even shared their stories about wife or girlfriends trimmed and shaved for them ! <br />
Since then, I always trim my pubes from time to time and keep my armpits & balls shaved. No doubt, it's look better and hygienic.<br />
Guys,have you trimmed and shaved yet?

Best Answer

I have been completely hairless on chest, stomach, legs, bum and pubic area for around 3 years now and love the feeling, it feels clean, fresh and my wife loves it. I started off shaving but found that can be quite harsh on certain areas so now use veet or other hair removal cream in those areas, leaves my skin feeling much softer and no nasty unwanted shaving rash. Every so often I allow the hair to grow back a bit, then next time its always easier to remove. I always apply plenty of moisturiser or baby lotion/oil which keeps my skin soft and natural

Best Answer

1 time and never again . Too itchy

Best Answer

i trimm and love it that way

Best Answer

I shave every time I'm in the shower, I have a 7 inch penis so I'm not shaving it for the size. It is much neater and my wife loves it.

Best Answer

I did today

Best Answer

I Always have my sac shaved and just keep the pubes trimmed, shaved back on the shaft too ghough

Best Answer

I usually let it all grow out during the winter months but prefer to be hairless down there for the rest of the year.<br />
I Just love the look and feel.<br />
I usually use A Braun Silk epil for the area above my c**k as this gets it really smooth. and a Philips (Norleco) bodygroom for my sack.<br />
I use the Braun for my chest arms and legs as well.<br />
I do a bit of bodybuilding and removal of body hair is not uncommon.<br />
I am not all that bothered about what folks are thinking when I take a shower after my workouts and any way I guess they shouldn't be looking in the first place.

Best Answer

I shave all my body hair, love the smooth look and feel. I won't go back to hairy. I have been thinking about lazer.

Best Answer

I shave it all off; have for quite a few years. I started shaving underarms about a year ago, and trim the hair on my arms. I couldn't go back to being hairy. Smooth is perfect for us. Looks better too. A couple we're friends with has also started shaving and seems to prefer it.

Best Answer

Skin to skin contact during sex is absolutely the best and not having to deal with hair doring oral is simply wonderful. My ladyfriend and I keep each other totally bald down under.

Best Answer

Clean shaven play area here. I've been that way for another 12 years now.

Best Answer

1,213,165<br />
While I find the idea of being hairless appealing, I've not been willing to approach the area with a razor. Also, there is the problem of 5 o'clock shadow. If you don't share daily, some women aren't going to want you stabbing them with the hairs growing back.

Best Answer

completely bald down there

Best Answer