mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 29 Answers Mar 30, 2011

ONE, just my husband. Very rare it seems nowdays

Best Answer

very very rare. but good on u!

Best Answer

three. i don't want a disease. that's the problem...people having lots of sex with DIFFERENT people. od. gross.

Best Answer

I have slept with 5 guys.

Best Answer

Probably over 200 men and women. Mostly women. I have barebacked most.

Best Answer

I have no clue how many guys but I can say that Ive slept with 4 women total...I am 33

Best Answer

Well, I slept with one girl and we almost ******, but I was too drunk to get it up, so that didn't happen. That was three years ago and I'm still a virgin, never had a girlfriend. I have a hard time not talking to women, but just plain finding women to talk to. My friends don't hang out with any women, except their girlfriends, and their girlfriends have no friends whatsoever. I was waiting for my "friends" to agree to go to the bar with me to pick up women, but that hopes long gone. I have finally overcome my fear of going to bars alone so now I'm waiting for time off work now to meet women, but it's hard as I work seven days a week and can barely afford to put food on my table as it is.

Best Answer

40 women......I thought I was a lucky guy back then....

Best Answer

hmmm I was very active in my younger days before I was married I'd say about 30 to 40

Best Answer

I've slept with 14 women.

Best Answer

ummm like 6 or 7 guys :P

Best Answer

zero......i don't know if that's a good thing these days.

Best Answer

70....maybe. If I stop to count it's going to take a couple of days. <br />
Celebrate life!!! ;-)

Best Answer

yes...it looked like u celebrated!

Best Answer

I am still a virgin and intend to remain so until or unless I am fortunate enough to find that special person to fall in love with and get married. It is my intention that there will never be more than 1. If I am fortunate to find that 1 I hope to be with that person for life and for there to be no one else.

Best Answer

Two.

Best Answer

Still a virgin...

Best Answer

WITH 1 GIRL AS MY GIRLFRIEND.

Best Answer

Six. I hope it stays at six.

Best Answer

are u married now?

Best Answer

i want a girl like christiangal...is there any left?

Best Answer

Slept w/ 20 or so women lost virginity at 12, over before it started. when i started working full time, at 15/16 opportunities became more available. dated alot of coworkers who were 5 or more yrs older than me. went thru alot of married women, some even my bosses. don't regret anyone of them. all taught me something good or bad

Best Answer

wow..ur very active. hope u practice safe ***.

Best Answer

I suck and **** a different **** almost every weekend since 2007.

Best Answer

i did sleep with any of them, I stayed up having sex them. :p

Best Answer

but were they sleeping? hmmm! LOL

Best Answer