Someone asked me this earlier today and I was just curious what you all would have said. My answer was never too many. :)
Martha45 Martha45 41-45, F 16 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

How many stars in the sky? How many grains of sand on the beach? How many pairs of shoes in your closet?

Best Answer

A woman's answer: "Never too many!!"<br />
A man's answer: "Even one is too many!"<br />
-_-

Best Answer

As many as can be used at least once in a while.

Best Answer

It's a good question. I usually choose them for the way they look with my clothes, what they will hold and how sturdy they are, then I carry them until they wear out. But my approach is rather utilitarian. I have about two I use regularly.

Best Answer

2. Learn to use a wallet and pockets

Best Answer

I see one I want every time I go shopping...lol.

Best Answer

I personally own one (yes I am a girl). But i use to work for a high end purse store (Coach), I would say that when you come in once a week to purchase a purse, that is too many. (There are A LOT of people like that, I have seen them!) I usually say four is about the max for a year (in my opinion it is still too many). But if you are a fashion forward person, that is the right amount, Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter purses. Every brand comes out with new ones for the season that match the current trends.

Best Answer

so? it is really nice to be as matchie as possible...Shoes, belt, purse, wallet... I have like??? geez louise... A LOT of shoes.. so yeah... bags too..

Best Answer

i don't think there is such thing as many either, i have around a dozen and don't plan when i buy them, if i like it then i buy it.

Best Answer

What??? There are NEVER too many handbags! lol

Best Answer

I own two, but that's only because I keep a second one on hand as a back up. However, I don't really care how many any other woman has as long as she came by them legally and ethically.

Best Answer