mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 35 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Have broke a heart once. Badly. Feel extremely guilty. You know that moment when you realize that someone has feelings for you that you can't reciprocate? yeah... hurts. Such a nice guy too. Funny and smart. And witty... good conversation. But no connection. No... I don't know.... no "magic?" And of course, at that point it is useless to attempt an explanation as to why you don't feel the same way. Anything nice you say just ends up sounding insincere. Stating realistic reasons why you don't share those feelings is just too hurtful.

Best Answer

My heart's been broken so many times, it's more duct tape than muscle.

Best Answer

I tend to be the one getting my heart broke and I can tell you this..It Sucks

Best Answer

None. I live by The Golden Rule: Do Unto Others As You Would Have Others Do Unto You. So I don't break hearts and screw people over in relationships because I wouldn't want to have the same thing done to me.

Best Answer

I don't know. I think that it has upset a few guys when I broke off with them or rejected certain advances. But it's not something I feel guilty for. I had reasons, and I don't regret them. I can't help how other people feel, and I never misled anyone or left him for someone else. I can feel sorry that someone has felt pain, but that's not the same as guilt.

Best Answer

But don't you ever feel that maybe you were leading them on and not realizing it? That's the only time I feel guilty

Best Answer

No. I'm not that type. I am pretty straight forward. I don't make promises, and I deal with what is right there. If i'm attracted to someone and get into a relationship, that doesn't mean that things can't go sour and that I lose a bit of that attraction. It also doesn't mean that I owe anyone anything like overlooking certain behavior that I can't live with. Usually, in one way or other, it's the way that a guy acts that makes me leave. You can't know those sorts of things at the beginning of a relationship. That's why I don't fall hard and fast, and I don't promise someone something I'm not sure I can deliver.

Best Answer

Quite a few; most of them family members and a few close friends. Yes, I do feel guilty about it; imagining the emotional anguish my words and actions caused them is not a good feeling. Additionally, I know what goes around comes around, so I know eventually I will get it all back :(

Best Answer

None that I can think of,only mine that has been broken,that`s why I live in the dessert.

Best Answer

I think 1, 4 years relationship, I feel guilty but it was for the best.. I even miss her..

Best Answer

A couple. One seriously, and yes I carry a lot of guilt about it.

Best Answer

I broke one that I know of. But he broke mine first. So it was his fault I would not take him back.

Best Answer

1 and yes

Best Answer

Glad you feel guilty. Lol

Best Answer

I think only one time, really. I don't feel guilty but do feel remorse - 25 years later. We've both moved way, way on but this one individual still "haunts" me to this day and may always. Her life is actually much better than it probably would of been with me, but we'll never, ever know. We both have wonderful marriages and families.<br />
I'd love to tell her how sorry I am and how much of a dumbass I was. She is the only, only one of many past relationships that I can title: "The One I Let Get Away". At this point there would be no reason for her to want to listen and I don't blame her one bit.

Best Answer

Just one, but she forced me due to being unreasonable about alimony. I don't feel guilty in the slightest, she was trying to gouge me.<br />
Now on the other hand, why not ask me how many times (previous to her) I've had my heart broken. Perhaps 6-7?? Did they feel any guilt? nope.

Best Answer

Just mine only

Best Answer

none intentionally, but maybe two or three and not really. Having your heart broken is just a part of life and a painful part at that, but still just a part.

Best Answer

I guess I broke one. I used to feel guilty. But she got married, so she's happy now. But I'm generally the one who gets his heart broken.

Best Answer

3-4, depending whether #3 even had a heart or was just faking it.<br />
One was probably a tremendous mistake, the others probably hurt me worse than it hurt them.

Best Answer

More than this 9 inch ****. Could know. I had all of them and I was in a public place for all. The teacher in the lounge was the most exciting. I'm wearing my spandex now as I was then. So hotnhard. My **** is throbbing. Pounding. Aching for your lips. And your sweet *****. Mmmmmmm I want your juices

Best Answer

heart is never broken and what breaks are only thoughts. i never like to break anyone feelings. in life we do break hearts of many in our journey.<br />
parents - for not listening to them at times<br />
beloved - for not caring for their feelings when they feel we should be as we have suddenly got some emergency situations in life<br />
teachers - to stop remembering them once studies completed<br />
office managers - when you leave job<br />
so dear one now dont break my heart ever and remain in it forever as friend.

Best Answer

they should sorry to me

Best Answer