i'm in a LDR with a marine, i won't get to meet him until april, and i plan to see him again after that before his deployment in august. you just tough it out the best you can, this will be my first LDR and i know it's going to be worse once i actually meet him, but for some people, you'll do what seems impossible.

Best Answer

I am. <br />
Everyday I told my bf what my day was. So when he's not around, I pretend that I talk to him by writing diary/letters of what I have been doing. Doodling faces, write some song.. wishing that everyday he thinks of me too. I can't wait to see his face reading the letters I wrote. I just love the face he made when he reads it.

Best Answer

Even i do that everyday... I also use this method to relieve myself frm the stress.. Bt at the heat of d moment, nothing comes into mind... I feel like tearing my bed sheets at that time..

Best Answer

dont push yourself too hard. Its good to cry sometimes. I often cry in my showers though.
Just remember all the best moments you have together, and wrote it like a diary. It doesn't need to be perfect. =)

Best Answer

Well... Thanx :))

Best Answer

writting has been one of the great gifts in my life and use it all the time--I pour out my heart--vent my anger--talk to people--Keep on--it will get you thru this and yes what a wonderful gift you will have to share. Iwish the two of you love and happiness

Best Answer

Thanks a lot.....dear.. :))

Best Answer

I'm not in a LDR, but all I can say is that what you are feeling is what *most* of those in LDR do. It's to be expected and comes as part of the problems of being involved in a LDR. Lack of no physical *real* contact is the problem and it's one that you physically cannot get around until you become 'real'; lack of not being 'real' is also the biggest cause of those in LDR's who find themselves having 'cyber-rows' over what are thoughts. *Every* problem you will experience in a LDR will be because there is no real contact. When the emails, messages, texts and such fail to arrive there could be a good reason for them not to do; often the problem starts right here.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

That is why i need d ans... Its highly depressing..!!

Best Answer

In my experience unless one of you makes the trip often-on a regular basis--they fizzle.That longing gets old-your day to day needs dont get met-frustraion sets in--and you begin letting go-If its the real thing tho--nothing will stop you from getting to eachother and soon! we can thank the internet for making thes meetings possible but also it has made people interchangeable and there is a bevy!!!Get that real human contact asap

Best Answer

We could try everything possible bt the prob is that he z under army training n thus nt allowed to contact through ny means except a phone call that too is very limited

Best Answer

If you love him and this is the situation--wait and be faithful!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I love him... Thats why m going along with his decision of d army n ready to face all d problems. !!!

Best Answer