stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 12 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

About 20-22 hours. It is what it is

Best Answer

About 15 hours and I love it. People are too loud and intrusive. I mean I do hang out with people but I make sure to limit it and come back home as soon as socially acceptable.

Best Answer

About 8 hours. I love to be alone but I never could.

Best Answer

I am alone a lot when I'm not at school, but I suffer from agoraphobia, so it's not surprising because most people do not understand the difficulties of being agoraphobic...it is quite challenging @ times, especially when it comes to meeting new people since I am in a new city for school.

Best Answer

If not working then I am alone most of the day apart from my dogs..Live in a small hamlet on an island but have a few good neighbours that I converse with everyday.

Never really alone though as I get texts from nieces/nephews & friends every day so in that I am fortunate.Also I enjoy my own company & BBC radio is the best in the world so its all good...

Best Answer

most of the time. it is soon to change because i found a job, finally!!! it feels comfortable, but i wouldn't say i really like it. i don't really care to be alone, it's pretty boring. if i had my choice i would be with a good friend, but i don't have any. being around strangers is almost painful for me so i guess i would rather be alone.

Best Answer

about three to five and sometimes I love it sometimes I hate it............

Best Answer

Almost all day. It depends on who are the others..

Best Answer

? who knows Enjoy both I'm always there with Me!

Best Answer