Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 13 Answers Apr 18 in Travel

Study? What does that mean?

Best Answer

Lord! I am trying from so many hours.. but can't :(

Best Answer

Awww, did you memorize quite a bit? You may have to rest or eat and then get back into it. You're probably over studying. Just relax and take a break.

Best Answer

I have done everything than actually studying :*(

Best Answer

Awww! Rest up a bit if you can and jump right back into. Let go of your distractions. Study for a period of time and then take a break and entertain yourself a bit, but get right back to studying if you have to.

Best Answer

the only prob with this topic is, I have no written notes to refer..so, I am struggling else it's not tough

Best Answer

All the time

Best Answer

What's that ? Study? Sounds foreign to me !!!

Best Answer

15 hours straight! 😎 LOL

Best Answer

0.0000000000001

Best Answer

with intermittent breaks, around 6, but I only study as kind of a hobby. I'm not in school.

Best Answer

depends on subject, If it is so interest I can study for 3-4 hours.

Best Answer

Me, study :D

Best Answer

Yes you! :)

Best Answer

Depending on the course... anywhere from an hour to a few days.

Best Answer

Yea, the course I'm doing now is fairly simple. This semester was pretty easy, but I'm not so sure about next semester. :/

Best Answer

Well... hopefully your instructor/professor is helpful.

Best Answer

Yea, the instructors for the courses are very helpful and it's an online degree I'm pursuing, so they have different methods to study from and it's all very helpful. We have a lot of resources.

Best Answer

Around 50 minutes, then break for 5, to a total of 2-3 hours or so. The law of diminishing returns means it becomes unproductive to study for longer

Best Answer

Yea, I try something like this.

Best Answer

1 min

Best Answer

I only cram before exams, I never study.

Best Answer

Not always a good thing. :/ I would do that if I had a photographic memory.

Best Answer

I don't have a photographic memory (funny you assumed that) I just find any academic thing so interesting that it sticks in my mind.

Best Answer

I didn't assume you had it. Just something that I added.

Best Answer

'... I would do that (cram before exams like me) if I had a photographic memory.' Which is an indirect assumption that I have one :<

Best Answer

It wasn't I just told you. I wasn't even thinking about you, when I posted that. I was just stating that if I had a photographic memory, then I'd probably cram for an exam.

Best Answer

I'm just teasing you, relax... ;)

Best Answer