Ortinbras Ortinbras 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

It shifts. For years I barely slept at all. The low was 45 minutes for awhile, but the average through those years was probably 4 hours/nightly. Then suddenly a few weeks ago things shifted and now I'm sleeping between 12 and 18 hours out of every 24. I did this during a phase before I started having the insomnia, too. I was unhappy about it then, but right now, I'm just enjoying the sleep! :)

Best Answer

between 4 and 6 hours

Best Answer

9, if i sleep any less I'm tired, cranky, headachey, and yawing the whole day

Best Answer

depends on if I take my meds or not. If I do, I will sleep at least 7. If I do not, I will stay up 40+ hours. My record is 72 hours.

Best Answer

What meds do you have to take?

Best Answer

I take 300mg of Seroquel. That is it for now. I am supposed to take testosterone too but it is too expensive.

Best Answer

what are these for?

Best Answer

about 2 to 4....

Best Answer

have any sleeping disorders?

Best Answer

I have insomnia.....I only wish we had sleep studies nearby....

Best Answer

I have taken different kinds of sleeping pills and for some weird reason, they work opposite.....except for Halcyon....Since that became a street drug, no docs want to prescribe......

Best Answer

Average 6

Best Answer

Not enough.

Best Answer

i cant answer that, not when i sleep at night

Best Answer

Never the same. Could be 2 hours... or 15 on a weekend

Best Answer

56

Best Answer