I love sleeping so much, but i love be awake too for doing my stuffs. i think time passes so quick & i dont have enough time to do the things that i want ... also, i love nights & i realy enjoy to awake in nights, so i cant be wake up morning & stuffs will be unordered ... i have so comlicated life!
Touka Touka 26-30, F 14 Answers May 30, 2012

The most is about 4 to 5 hours.. And i thank God for the gift of sleep:)

Best Answer

4 or 5 really

Best Answer

Seven hours of sleep is a long night. However, when I was years younger I would require ten to eleven hours of sleep. My physician told me as you get older you require less sleep. I believe it to be true based on my experience.

Best Answer

generally crash @ 22.30+ and rise @ or around 7.25+.

about 9 hours give or take i guess

Best Answer

Far too many.

Best Answer

16

Best Answer

for 8 of them you are comatose.

Best Answer

wow! it seems u dont have anything to do! good for u!
enjoy it :D

Best Answer

LOL might as well go into hibernation

Best Answer

you know.. you a right~!

Best Answer

I never want to sleep but this corporeal body needs it.

Best Answer

5 or 6 :-)

Best Answer

That entirely depends on the day and what I have to do if I have school I get off work at 6 am and go home clean house go to class from 9-2 then come home and sleep from 2-9 go to work then get off at 6 and sleep from 7-3 on non school days and on weekends hell I don't sleep I nap

Best Answer

wow, u r so active!

Best Answer

2 - 4 hours a night . . .

Best Answer

great!

Best Answer