For both men and women. And by skinny, a healthy weight without being overweight.
ItsEstrella ItsEstrella 16-17, F 10 Answers Jun 15, 2010

For a man, 38 inches or less and for a woman, 32 inches or less.

Best Answer

It all depends on your height, if you are five feet tall and have a thirty two inch waist you can be calssed as chubby. I'm six foot four with a thirty two inch waist and I am skinny as a sapling.

Best Answer

Ok, um, ahem, you do realize that there are all different body types, some tall people are skinny and big boned, to their waist lookikng skinny might be the same as someone short and stout...ot a petite person, who is only 99 lbs, might have an extremely tiny dainty waits size, so, my answer is, doesnt it depend on the person and their bone structrure, height etc....as for me, Im just right:)...paw hugs:)

Best Answer

Sniffbat is right, it all depends on your height and build. I'm only 4'9" and my waist is 23", but someone who is say, 5'6" and a healthy wt. might have a 26" waist. For men it is the same. My husband is 6'5" and is slim with a 34" waist, but if he were only 5'8" a 34" waist would be a bit big and verging on unhealthy.

Best Answer

5''7 and 30inches, tbh its wasted on me, im sorry i had to! lol

Best Answer