KiannaJ KiannaJ 22-25, F 16 Answers Aug 18 in Community

None. Only losers bully.

Best Answer

Honestly? 2. one didnt deserve it, one did. The one who did was bullied by absolutely everyone, he was one of the few kids in the school lower than me, but i decided to make him my friend, to introduce him to my other friends, and help him out. Soon though he became a real *****. He started insulting us, and trying to get us under his thumb, so I turned on him. Simple. The one who didnt deserve it was only minor comments every now and then, but i do feel bad about it, considering how bad i had it, the fact that I contributed, no matter how small to anyone else's bad time is not a pleasant thought.

Best Answer

None... Bullied by none.

Best Answer

None!! i was never a bully, but I did get bullied...as a result, I hated HS and could wait to get out

Best Answer

Bullying really wasn't a big deal at my high school. I never participated and I never observed it. Teachers would talk to us about it and really, it wasn't an issue. I was very lucky.

Best Answer

Zero.

Best Answer

2. I'm just being honest. I'm still in high school.

Best Answer

Only the ones that thought they could get away with bullying without paying for it.

Best Answer

none, I was the victim then

Best Answer

One, and I am ashamed of myself for that.

Best Answer

At least 1

Best Answer

None yet at least I dont think so

Best Answer

liars

Best Answer