when you run out of names that start with J

Best Answer

Hey, we're not China- I have 5-his, yours, mine, other peoples

Best Answer

I got 8. 3 of them are for sale.

Best Answer

ha ha aha ha

Best Answer

It depeds on the person. Some people cannot take care of themselves let alone a "minime" Kids take a LOT of time, energy, patience, money, and they takle almost all of your sanity. Once you are a parent, its no longer about you. You cant think about what's best for you, you have to do what is best for your kids and your family as a whole. There is no "ME" in "Mom".<br />
I takes more than love to care for a child. You have to have unwavering morality, be more stubborn than they are, be able to admit when you are wrong and apologize, discipline not punish, have a limitless amount of self-control, be able to handle tantrams, puke, diapers, illness, fussing, fighting, and the occassional toddler whom feels that clothing is optional.<br />
Then be able to feed everyone 3 times a day plus snacks, keep everyone on a standard schedule, help with homework and projects, run everyone to their activities, keep a clean house and keep the everyone in clean clothes. Stand up, sit down, RA RA RA!!!

Best Answer

yes im aware of what makes a parent! but ta anyway,

Best Answer

to give them a good life, with plenty of attention, support and financial care only have as many as you can give a good life to.

Best Answer

1 per person, at the most.

Best Answer

I've always wanted 4. I guess for me it would be more then 4.<br />
(I changed my mind on 4, I'll be happy with only 1.).

Best Answer

i always thought 4 as well. but im 25 and currnently cooking number 5 i think the more u have the easier it is to keep growing

Best Answer