chronomantique chronomantique 18-21 7 Answers Jan 25, 2013 in Health

1-2 liter, not too much you can drawn yourself, not enough you could dehydrate.

Best Answer

The guidelines I've seen always say 2 but it depends. I need at least 2 in winter and 4-5 in summer

Best Answer

well liters i cant say what i know one should drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day

Best Answer

Not all glasses can contain the same amount of water because different size. So it is not specific. Big glasses or small glasses of water?

Best Answer

How much water should you drink each day? It's a simple question with no easy answers. Studies have produced varying recommendations over the years, but in truth, your water needs depend on many factors, including your health, how active you are and where you live. <br />
Although no single formula fits everyone, knowing more about your body's need for fluids will help you estimate how much water to drink each day. <br />
The Institute of Medicine determined that an adequate intake (AI) for men is roughly 3 liters (about 13 cups) of total beverages a day. The AI for women is 2.2 liters (about 9 cups) of total beverages a day.

Best Answer

So we have to calculate for ourselves? Or I should just follow roughly 3 liters of water for men?

Best Answer

1 till 1.5 liters a day

Best Answer