petebigd petebigd 41-45, M 80 Answers Dec 17, 2011

My first experience was two years ago while traveling on business. Middle aged guy like myself, not hard to look at and was a local guy that I met at the hotel bar and got "talked" into going up to my room where I soon found myself on my knees with his **** in my mouth.<br />
He never touched my ****, reciprication was not in the cards.<br />
He was clean, fit, had a trimmed cut **** that was the perfect size for my rookie mouth. He was in total control and gave quiet calm instructions while gently holding my head down on his ****.<br />
I was surprised how much i was enjoying the feal of his **** in my mouth, and actually was looking forward to him coming in my mouth.<br />
When he came, he made sure his **** was deep into my mouth.<br />
I swallowed it all.<br />
He was the perfect guy to be the first one. I called him the next day, and he came to my room the next night for a hot repeat, that was a bit more aggressive and an even better experience.<br />
Bit of a long story, but that's what got me started.

Best Answer

What a hot story!

Best Answer

I have sucked and played with another guys ****. The first time i was very nervous but i have become very excited with the thought of doing it. I do not do it as much as I would like but when i do it is a rush

Best Answer

way to go

Best Answer

Yes same with me. Be nice to take your time, hotels are good when you get the chance.

Best Answer

I started sucking **** after 15 years of marriage. 15 years later I still do it as often as I can. Yes, I love my wife dearly and find her incredibly sexy; I just like sucking ****, too.

Best Answer

And there's nothing wrong with that. Enjoy!

Best Answer

I feel the same hun and I do enjoy it as well when I can started after 30 yrs married

Best Answer

I am the same. Just love sucking ****!

Best Answer

I love to suck ****. I love the taste of a ****. The way a **** feels in my mouth. I love ****. <br />
Love to swallow as well (hint...hint...hint)

Best Answer

yes I love to play and suck another guys ****, there are many married men who lead everyday straight lives in their workplace and home, can find someone who is discreet and can keep their secret will and enjoy it, I have several men who love to share that time with me

Best Answer

I dream about that. How do they meet like-minded people?

Best Answer

I'd love to suck on another guys **** and have him shoot his load of *** all over my face or into my mouth so I could enjoy the thick, warm, sticky texture of it before I swallowed it. Better if there were 2 guys and get both done at once.

Best Answer

Have and loved sucking a hard **** and licking balls. Married for 28 years still love *****, but theirs something special about sucking a nice hard ****. Haven't done it for the last two years, really miss sucking on a ****

Best Answer

It's long been a fantasy of mine, one I never thought I would ever see through. But I have just recently met and exchanged oral pleasures with another married man and it was very, very exciting. Lots of us are mired in sexless marriages and crave intimacy. It's very erotic, getting naked and giving pleasure to another sex starved married man.

Best Answer

I have explored and experimented for over ten years and I am still amazed at how many married men enjoy **** - I know I do!

Best Answer

my wife would like to watch me suck off a hard ****. Haven't done it yet

Best Answer

I've sucked a few men whose wife or girlfriend was in the room when we were going down on each other. Having her watch as I sucked a nice hard **** was great. Swallowing ***.....ummm.
One guy wanted to show his wife how to swallow. I showed her alright....several times.
Having a woman in the room is great. My only requirement for her is that she has to be naked as well. i want to watch her finger her *****.

Best Answer

Me too... but you did not mention the VELVET SKIN of a male penis.
It is the most delicious sensation I have experienced... Certainly better than slurping on a ****.... which over the teen years is full of really BAD stuff. ($200 per ounce caviar tastes like teen age ****... $10 an ounce tastes like my wife.)

Best Answer

I love to have a NAKED girl in room WATCHING.... Makes no difference about her *** size... but I do like a HAIRY **** ... with a couple of fingers in it.

Best Answer

I would and I have

Best Answer

Isn't it grand?

Best Answer

If I could find a discrete, normal acting guy who was willing to sit back and let me suck him, I would do it on a regular basis. It is a huge turn on for me, but it is impossible to find someone like that, and you just don't start asking around bars and parties right? In Montana...so...

Best Answer

I have tried it once and want to try it again to completion this time, to feel and taste his ***

Best Answer

Yeah, I haven't sucked to completion, but I want to badly! Many times! I have a million fantasies!

Best Answer

I think there are many men who would love to enjoy another mans ****. Having made the transition to bi myself not so long ago the experience is rewarding and sensual. Wish I had made the decision earlier in life. Its a bit of a hurdle to cross that line but once you do you wont regret it.

Best Answer

Guess I still like... even the semi bad taste of fresh *** outta wifes ****... I would hate to give that up.... Plus, I can dress her up and she can bring home ***** for ME to suck.... Sometimes only their *** from her ****... sometimes straight from the tub while they watch her undress and finger herself.

Best Answer

Add me to the list. Take the curious out of bi for me. Tried it once and now and want more.

Best Answer

I am married but have a lot of fantasies about sucking and playing with another guys ****. <br />
I believe most married men do but not that many every try it for real.<br />
I am thinking of taking the step soon though.

Best Answer

i loce sucking wife not into sex any more so i had to see what the woman liked about sucking and wow very nice love to find a normal married guy to play with here in pensacola fl

Best Answer

as a married man I finally got my first taste of **** a few months ago, now I can't get enough ****, always looking to suck a **** and never turn down the opportunity to swallow

Best Answer

I think a lot of men would if they were really honest...I know I love it,but still like **** too

Best Answer

I would be one of them...

Best Answer