mickey43617 mickey43617 66-70 33 Answers Mar 11, 2011

I am caned at least once a week. The minimum No of strokes is 30. My wive alsoe likes to taws my hands,12 strokes on each hand. At the time it hurts but after the feeling inside is fantastic

Best Answer

You are a lucky man indeed!!

Best Answer

Don't like it when my wife gets her cane out !

Best Answer

I like to be spanked by other guys.. doesn't happen enough

Best Answer

Guy/Guy spankin's are just the best. Guys just know what to do. It is impossible to get enough!

Best Answer

well,I havent yet,thou I fantasize of it,I would go to a womans office,were she is the ceo<br />
she would tell me to get undressed as she steps out to her secutarys desk,they whisper something that<br />
I cant make out. then they both step back into the ceos office,closing an locking the door<br />
the ceo starts with ordering me to bend over her desk,telling me that I am a naughty boy,an time that I get punished...so I bend over the desk an wait...what a suprize,her secutary starts spanking me with a wooden paddle,very hard.The ceo is watching an smiling,my bottom is on fire,an tears are wellingup in my eyes.I TAKE A FULL 20MINS OF THIS then she stops,the ceo tells me get dressesed an leave,i am ordered to return the next day,as they both say I will get a suprize.......cant wait to find out what........

Best Answer

What a great story!

Best Answer

Dude I think the same way.

Best Answer

wife ,now ex wife have and still spank me,and has teased and taunted me about submitting to another man to be spanked and whateverelse she wants him to do,says she'd consider moving back in if i do this

Best Answer

I never been spanked cuz I never been bad, well honestly I always get away with everything, lol. No seriously , there isn't anybody strong enough to give me a spanking. lol No really seriously I think it's kinda wimpy for a guy wanting to be spanked but I could be wrong. But it's not really something I want to try. I prefer to be the spanker, lol

Best Answer

My wife has always spanked me over her knee with either her slipper or hairbrush , i expect this when i have done wrong .

Best Answer

im spanked or wiped or caned al verry lest weekly by my loving dominant owner gf

Best Answer

Been spanked first by mother, then a girl friend and now I go to an older man who now spanks me weekly. I am always bare bottomed over his knee or sometimes bent over a chair. He uses a riding crop. After i spend corner time . I need this !

Best Answer

I get spanked when I make my Wife mad, If I move to much she will stop then I get warned only once if I continue to move I get restrained We have a closet with eye bolts in it there is a set of wrist straps hanging from them,She will make me stand up I beg her not to use them she totally ignores that,I know after I get restraints put on she will give me more than I would have got if I held still,I try not to make her mad,Tonight I'm going to get her cane,and an Acrylic Paddle called "The Man Tamer",it is about 3/8" thick and about 2 ft long it burns you *** up,I hate that thing but She took it out before work this morning I KNOW she is going to use it on me....

Best Answer

I do. Regularly.

Best Answer

You are very lucky. I know you feel satisfied!!

Best Answer

I will let any girl I date over the course of my life spank me (and of course I may reciprocate the favor).

Best Answer

spanking is for wusses. try a riding crop.

Best Answer

Hi MAM Luccinda! Please do add me!

Best Answer

Just love you to do that Lucinnda , love to see you stripe my *** with one !

Best Answer

yes--once in a while my wife has paddled my bare butt--I got it coming so I take it but it hurts

Best Answer

Wow--Not a very busy blog---I always thought i was the only guy who ttok a bare assed paddling from his wife--for something serious--It is not frequent but it happens--We both know it seems at the same time--when a paddling has to happen and there is not much conversation nor do i ever try to get out of it--I shower and want to get it over with asap It hurts plenty but when over things are once again real good between us--Any other guys??? or am I the only one?

Best Answer

Myh wife paddles my bare butt once or twice in a typical year--When it has to happen I got it coming no argument or making excuses on my part--i take the paddling and it hurts alot We both seem to know when its got to happen--little talk or discussion really I just shower and bend over holding my ankles until she is done

Best Answer

Its just accepted--for yrs now--if i drink and drive I get my bare *** paddled by my wife---I seldom do this as the paddling sure hurts---but it does happen. there is no argument about it we both know whats got to happen--I shower and put my naked butt over her lap and she paddles me and it sure hurts when I am getting it--but i know I got it coming. Things are fine between us afterwords--My sons knew during high school yrs--maybe thy knew before---Since they know its ok with both of us--it does not phase them in the least--While they do not see it--they sur hear it--with their dad saying alot of "I'm sorries" as my butt get sorer! It is good for them to know an adult has to pay a price for bad choices---It works fine for us Any others???

Best Answer

perhaps it would be easier to just ask for discipline when you crave it and now endanger you or others with your driving drunk.

Best Answer

i am spank by wife alot

Best Answer

I belong to spanking groups, so I have been spanked by other men and women, all of whom are friends of mine. And me and my wife sometimes play spanking games.

Best Answer

I don't know about others, but I am spanked by my wife, as often as she wants. Normally, it starts on my underwear and goes bare and she generally uses a hairbrush, belt or switch.

Best Answer

Yo man u r lucky if u ever get tired just let me know

Best Answer

My husband is over my knee at least twice a month. He needs to be taken to tears and he becomes a different person.

Best Answer

wish i were him

Best Answer

well pet :) perhaps one day!

Best Answer

Can you do that for me

Best Answer

I'd let you spank me anytime you wanted to.

Best Answer

of course !

Best Answer

well tell me more about you pet!

Best Answer

Would you bend me over your knee? I've been needing a good hard bare butt paddling.

Best Answer

i would love to spank you hard rather than letting you spank me.... anyways you're cute... :D

Best Answer