mickey43617 mickey43617 66-70 29 Answers Mar 11, 2011

I am caned at least once a week. The minimum No of strokes is 30. My wive alsoe likes to taws my hands,12 strokes on each hand. At the time it hurts but after the feeling inside is fantastic

Best Answer

You are a lucky man indeed!!

Best Answer

Don't like it when my wife gets her cane out !

Best Answer

I am spanked by other guys, not often enough though

Best Answer

I do too! Great photo Dude!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I like to be spanked by other guys.. doesn't happen enough

Best Answer

Guy/Guy spankin's are just the best. Guys just know what to do. It is impossible to get enough!

Best Answer

well,I havent yet,thou I fantasize of it,I would go to a womans office,were she is the ceo

she would tell me to get undressed as she steps out to her secutarys desk,they whisper something that

I cant make out. then they both step back into the ceos office,closing an locking the door

the ceo starts with ordering me to bend over her desk,telling me that I am a naughty boy,an time that I get punished...so I bend over the desk an wait...what a suprize,her secutary starts spanking me with a wooden paddle,very hard.The ceo is watching an smiling,my bottom is on fire,an tears are wellingup in my eyes.I TAKE A FULL 20MINS OF THIS then she stops,the ceo tells me get dressesed an leave,i am ordered to return the next day,as they both say I will get a suprize.......cant wait to find out what........

Best Answer

What a great story!

Best Answer

Dude I think the same way.

Best Answer

wife ,now ex wife have and still spank me,and has teased and taunted me about submitting to another man to be spanked and whateverelse she wants him to do,says she'd consider moving back in if i do this

Best Answer

I never been spanked cuz I never been bad, well honestly I always get away with everything, lol. No seriously , there isn't anybody strong enough to give me a spanking. lol No really seriously I think it's kinda wimpy for a guy wanting to be spanked but I could be wrong. But it's not really something I want to try. I prefer to be the spanker, lol

Best Answer

my Wife has spanked me since we started dating! She is in control of everything.

i have even been spanked in public, which is very embarrassing.

Best Answer

same here, i am also getting spanked by my wife and her mother. many times happened in front of others who were at our home at these times.

Best Answer

My wife has always spanked me over her knee with either her slipper or hairbrush , i expect this when i have done wrong .

Best Answer

I get spanked when I make my Wife mad, If I move to much she will stop then I get warned only once if I continue to move I get restrained We have a closet with eye bolts in it there is a set of wrist straps hanging from them,She will make me stand up I beg her not to use them she totally ignores that,I know after I get restraints put on she will give me more than I would have got if I held still,I try not to make her mad,Tonight I'm going to get her cane,and an Acrylic Paddle called "The Man Tamer",it is about 3/8" thick and about 2 ft long it burns you *** up,I hate that thing but She took it out before work this morning I KNOW she is going to use it on me....

Best Answer

I do. Regularly.

Best Answer

You are very lucky. I know you feel satisfied!!

Best Answer

spanking is for wusses. try a riding crop.

Best Answer

Hi MAM Luccinda! Please do add me!

Best Answer

Just love you to do that Lucinnda , love to see you stripe my *** with one !

Best Answer

i am spank by wife alot

Best Answer

I belong to spanking groups, so I have been spanked by other men and women, all of whom are friends of mine. And me and my wife sometimes play spanking games.

Best Answer

im spanked or wiped or caned al verry lest weekly by my loving dominant owner gf

Best Answer

Been spanked first by mother, then a girl friend and now I go to an older man who now spanks me weekly. I am always bare bottomed over his knee or sometimes bent over a chair. He uses a riding crop. After i spend corner time . I need this !

Best Answer

I don't know about others, but I am spanked by my wife, as often as she wants. Normally, it starts on my underwear and goes bare and she generally uses a hairbrush, belt or switch.

Best Answer

Yo man u r lucky if u ever get tired just let me know

Best Answer

My husband is over my knee at least twice a month. He needs to be taken to tears and he becomes a different person.

Best Answer

wish i were him

Best Answer

well pet :) perhaps one day!

Best Answer

Can you do that for me

Best Answer

I'd let you spank me anytime you wanted to.

Best Answer

of course !

Best Answer

well tell me more about you pet!

Best Answer

Would you bend me over your knee? I've been needing a good hard bare butt paddling.

Best Answer

I will let any girl I date over the course of my life spank me (and of course I may reciprocate the favor).

Best Answer

I do know a few straight men who fantasize about being spanked and humiliated by another man in front of their wife or girlfriend. I think bringing it to a reality for someone special would be very sexy. Is there someone out there that has had this experience and wouldn't mind sharing on how to go about it? Means that bringing in no one we actually know. Or, perhaps there's a place to go such as a Gothic bar? Please... inspiring minds would like to know!

Best Answer

More than you realize.

Best Answer