babe4U babe4U 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

I'd love to have eaten Valentine's pie :)<br />
on her day ~ or any other day ;)

Best Answer

I just spent a nice long while kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling on her **** n nipples as I rubbed my **** up and down her ***** lips until she was nice and wet and then slid slowly balls deep into her and ****** her until we came. MMMMMMM what a way to end a perfect night.

Best Answer

I didn't get to on Valentine's Day but I made up for it on the 15th and 16th

Best Answer

Yes I ate Valentine's ******** from my gf again this year. She **** so hard when I eat her after we **** how could I not?

Best Answer

Chances are you have no gf.

Best Answer

Fact is, you post about things and people you don't know about. As far as a girlfriend, you don't sound like a good one now, but maybe you'll mature. Have nice day and good luck with the PMS.

Best Answer

I'm asexual due to birth defects, I don't have PMS. I don't menstruate. A moment ago I said chances are you have no girlfriend. Now it's no longer chances. Now I'm certain you're single. As for "maturing", that's just regular people speak for selling out. Making a good girlfriend means basically doing whatever other people want, not bothering to care about yourself. So yeah, I think I'll commit suicide before I turn into a middles zombie drone, AKA a girlfriend. Good luck with being a pathetic loser.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your condition, but why attack other people you don't know with negative insulting posts? You have no clue about me but you continue to speculate. Are you trying to anger me? As for your assessment of a girlfriend, I have to pity you.

Best Answer

Where the hell did all these people come from?!

Best Answer

I'm only here to say **** like "Burned!" and "Oh damn!" I'm just goofing off.

Best Answer

Chloe, you're a nut. But I love you anyways.

Best Answer

I get it. You dont like ********, but guess what others do and we get off talking about it. Northside and I chat all the time, he gives advice on sex to me and my boyfriend. Experience counts and I have always found older guys to be better ***** than guys my age.

Best Answer

You are sweetheart Bab4U. There is no point in arguing with someone who clearly just wants to argue about what she knows nothing about. I actually fell sorry for her. No only has she shown herself as a fool in her posts, she'll never experience the pleasures of uninhibited nasty sex like eating the pie. I'm so happy that you are grinning riding the bus.

Best Answer

You are a sweetheart too. Your girlfriend is a very lucky lady that you please her like that. We will always love ******** squirting into eager mouths.

Best Answer

... mature cream...............

Best Answer

Oh DAMN! She just flamed you!

Best Answer

She sounds like a badass girlfriend to me. Smart, strong, and she doesn't deal with stupid ****. How would you know what a good girlfriend was anyways? You've never had one. She's a hell of a lot more mature than you. You lie online claiming that you had sex with someone who doesn't exist. You're in your forties for god's sake, grow some balls already!

Best Answer

Didn't get to. ...):

Best Answer

What's Valentine's pie?

Best Answer

ep removed the question when I said the cream kind

Best Answer

Oh, cream pie? Nasty. Those aren't for eating.

Best Answer

oh yes they are.

Best Answer

Oh no they aren't.

Best Answer

Sure they are. If your woman asks you to eat her cream pie, and you love her, cream pies are for eating. You are right though it is a nasty thing to do.

Best Answer

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Best Answer

typical EP kindergarten policing :(

Best Answer