I love a ***** in my xxx. I pretend its another guy. I like to stick it on the mirror and rock back and forth or mount it on the ground and ride it. I start with a small one and work up to a larger one with balls and suction cup. God I would love to have the real thing. Been married for 30 years and still want a xxxx in my mouth and xxx.

Best Answer

I believe most do, but not many admit it. Some guys prefer not to use realistic ones for fear of looking "gay", but some straight men prefer it.

Best Answer

My wife likes to have an** s*x about once a year. She likes to do me with the d**** at about the same time. She likes to do a prostate massage with her finger when she does a BJ. Talk about intense! She swallows too. I couldn't ask for a more perfect bed partner.

Best Answer

I begin by inserting a butt plug in my *** to loosen it up. I then mount a large suction cup ***** on a chair and guide it up my *** with a mirror. Once it is fully inserted I ride the full length of it up and down. As I get really horny I stroke my **** while riding the ***** until I explode in ******. It is awesome!!

Best Answer

Im 54 and single. I love using a ***** on myself and I have a pen pal who is quite Dominant and I pretend its he who is ******* me. I have the chance to sample and try the real thing which a big part of me is dying to do but another part of me is scared to death. <br />
I know I would like it (the real thing), then I would become some male **** for men, I know me.

Best Answer

ive done it a few times needed more lube the first time but my other experiences after that were amazing id love to try the real thing some time

Best Answer

Personally, I would just **** my wife For plessuring, Also to pleasure her. But why would i ever try a ***** up my anal, Its sorta wrong. And no i aint agienst gays BUT HALF OFF THESE AVE ******* WIFES!

Best Answer

I do on occasion and LOVE it. My wife gets off on watching me, but she has a problem with "helping" me. I would like to try a real **** someday.

Best Answer

I've tried it, it's great, I just need to get a smaller one and practice.

Best Answer

I have , many times .. I did it in front of my wife , she didn't like it .. I still do it now and then ... trying to get a bigger one each time.. currently up to 9 inches and very thick ... would like a real one to try .

Best Answer

I use ****** much more often than my wife, especially butt plugs.

Best Answer

I've seen it on xtube.... *Whew* Pix fans herself...

Best Answer

would you like a man to do this with?

Best Answer

I use them regularly on my husband and he also plays with them when I'm not around

Best Answer

I have done it. My wife has done it to me also.

Best Answer

Many more than would admit to it.

Best Answer

might if I had one. Apparently it's good for the prostate

Best Answer

I love using ******, I suck on one and put one in my *** and dry hump the bed until I ***. I do this about 4 times a week more if the wife runs to the store

Best Answer

I am doing it right now and it feels great!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I love ******. My wife and I both use them on ourselves and each other. I love assuming a more feminine role and being penetrated. Some of my most intense ******* and ejaculations have happened while my wife does me with a *****, my legs-up, face to face, while I **********. If you'd like me to share more, please feel free to contact me :)

Best Answer