thehappyhusband thehappyhusband 31-35 25 Answers Jun 12, 2010

I love a ***** in my xxx. I pretend its another guy. I like to stick it on the mirror and rock back and forth or mount it on the ground and ride it. I start with a small one and work up to a larger one with balls and suction cup. God I would love to have the real thing. Been married for 30 years and still want a xxxx in my mouth and xxx.

Best Answer

I believe most do, but not many admit it. Some guys prefer not to use realistic ones for fear of looking "gay", but some straight men prefer it.

Best Answer

My wife likes to have an** s*x about once a year. She likes to do me with the d**** at about the same time. She likes to do a prostate massage with her finger when she does a BJ. Talk about intense! She swallows too. I couldn't ask for a more perfect bed partner.

Best Answer

I begin by inserting a butt plug in my *** to loosen it up. I then mount a large suction cup ***** on a chair and guide it up my *** with a mirror. Once it is fully inserted I ride the full length of it up and down. As I get really horny I stroke my **** while riding the ***** until I explode in ******. It is awesome!!

Best Answer

Im 54 and single. I love using a ***** on myself and I have a pen pal who is quite Dominant and I pretend its he who is ******* me. I have the chance to sample and try the real thing which a big part of me is dying to do but another part of me is scared to death. <br />
I know I would like it (the real thing), then I would become some male **** for men, I know me.

Best Answer

ive done it a few times needed more lube the first time but my other experiences after that were amazing id love to try the real thing some time

Best Answer

Personally, I would just **** my wife For plessuring, Also to pleasure her. But why would i ever try a ***** up my anal, Its sorta wrong. And no i aint agienst gays BUT HALF OFF THESE AVE ******* WIFES!

Best Answer

I do on occasion and LOVE it. My wife gets off on watching me, but she has a problem with "helping" me. I would like to try a real **** someday.

Best Answer

I've tried it, it's great, I just need to get a smaller one and practice.

Best Answer

I have , many times .. I did it in front of my wife , she didn't like it .. I still do it now and then ... trying to get a bigger one each time.. currently up to 9 inches and very thick ... would like a real one to try .

Best Answer

I do on occasion...learned about this bt experimenting even in second grade---ironically, I didnt learm ************ tim 17,so it was wet dreams for at least a couple years

Best Answer

I use ****** much more often than my wife, especially butt plugs.

Best Answer

I've seen it on xtube.... *Whew* Pix fans herself...

Best Answer

would you like a man to do this with?

Best Answer

I use them regularly on my husband and he also plays with them when I'm not around

Best Answer

I have done it. My wife has done it to me also.

Best Answer

Many more than would admit to it.

Best Answer

might if I had one. Apparently it's good for the prostate

Best Answer

<I Love taking Big ****** like John Holmes<br />
I started at age 12 and have always enjoyed it.I got married to my wife and she gets turn on by strapping on big ****** and giving it all to me.Great turn on.

Best Answer

My wife has her way with me a few times a month. I love it. We have several Doc Johnson strap on attachments, some huge, and when she pounds me hard I can't get enough. I'm not gay in any way, but I enjoy anal a lot and think it adds to our sexual enjoyment immensely. IMO, any guy who hasn't tried it can't really have an opinion, and from what I've seen and heard all the guys that have tried ana# love it.

Best Answer

i have tried in with my mums ***** when i was younger i could not take it in far but it felt amazing now im going to buy my own

Best Answer