Keliegh Keliegh 41-45, M 61 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Fashion

Hello all, I'm a beer drinking, fishing, military martial arts instructor/competitor, classic car enthusiast, man with 5 combat tours to Iraqistan and I wear girl jeans. It started when I was in high school- I threw on my girlfriend's jeans to run up the road for some late night munchables. They fit me. I was surprised because she was really small. I kept them. I have allways been slender and I want to look nice but guy jeans back then were baggy and I felt like MC Hammer when I wore them. It seemed like they grew a pant size throughout the day. I am older now but still young looking and still the same size I was back then(6 foot- 140-155lbs) and still have a six pack. I've been told by women that I have a girl butt and took it as a compliment. I also wear girl hanes comfortsoft bikini underoos which fit me perfect and support "the boys" well when I'm on my feet 10-12 miles in the heat. Guy's underoos will work in a pinch but sag and allow chaffing-even underarmor. Baby powder also helps (the rest of the Infantry will agree). I know there are folks that would say that wearing girl clothes is headed toward gayville.I will say to that notion that I am 100% positive that I am into the ladies- probably my only issue is holding back. When you have proven yourself you have no reason to be ashamed. Often I do laundry in the community machines and could care less if anyone notices. I'm probably not the only one. I've showered and dressed in front of people and no one mentions anything. I usually get my jeans from thrift stores, shirts from American Eagle. You can pick up mall store jeans at salvation army for a couple of bucks. Recently I went to an AE store and was met at the door by a blonde cutie pie. I told her I needed to try on a pair of 6 long bootcut mid to lowrise kinda women's jean. She was surprised then found me a few different styles. I kept a confident, cool demeaner while she took an obvious interest in me. I took a pair and could have taken her also but I held back.

Best Answer

i just bought 2 pairs from a thrift shop. they really fit me well and i don't think plp really notices it anyways. this black pair (profile pic) fits me perfect cause even though i'm skinny, i do have a fit body for somebody my size (5'08, 110 lbs) with long toned legs. most guys' skinny's give it a flat narrow view on my body. these jeans compliment my legs, my behind and the calves really show pretty good. alot of people may think it's 2 tight looking but i don't care. anyways the cut is perfect cause it's skinny tight to my waist, legs, butt and calves, but it also has a slim cut style to the leg, so it's not that skinny underneath. it looks great! only cost me around 8 bucks @ savers! money well saved!

f.y.i these jeans brand is from So.

Best Answer

Im not gay and to me a pare of jeans is a pare of jeans. As long as they fit, are comfortable and don't look funny or goofy I don't give a sh*t. I have never seen a pare of jeans that say mens or womans on the tag.

Best Answer

I love to get in a women's pants.

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer

I've worn women's jeans off and on for the past 20 years. I high school it was about exploring my sexuality and cross dressing. Now its more for the fit. I've never found a pair of men's jeans that I can wear without a belt that didn't fall off. It seems most men's styles are excessively baggy in the crotch, even men's skinny jeans. Anyway other is such a larger variety of cuts for women you're bound to find a few that fit perfectly.

Best Answer

Same, bro. I prefer the cut, too. Chucked all my baggy guy jeans out.

Best Answer

I'm a guy over 40, been an autoworker for over 20 years and let me tell you something. When you finally get sick and tired of pulling up your pants every 15 mins, having your legs stick and rub together and bleed while wearing mens jeans, not having them fit properly, etc..etc... You'll do anything for relief. Providing of course it actually bothers you. It bothered me.

I wish I'd done this years ago. I went to Value Village yesterday morning and started going through the womens jeans. I found 10 pair that fit incredibly, they aren't skinny either, don't slide down when I wear them. My legs don't touch each other and I look fine in them. Best money I've spent in a long time. I couldn't be happier and my wife isn't complaining either. $80 for ten pairs of jeans that FIT PROPERLY.

Bottom line, don't insult your integrity or your intelligence by judging people by what they wear. That's discrimination. The tables may be turned on you some day.

Best Answer

I would not consider this "wearing women's jeans". They are just jeans with a good fit. Like postmenopausal women wearing men's jeans because they have lost their waist and men's jeans fit them better. Aside from rhinestone or Hello Kitty appliques, what differentiates men's and women's jeans anyway? I'd say it is the cut made to fit the average body shape.

Best Answer

Love the comfort and look of tightly fitted jeans along the legs... Makes me look fit and lean unlike baggy or loose, as other males seem to appear their pants are about to fall off or they are wearing a diaper that needs changing...

Funny you ask what women think seeing me in them. Observed many times women's reaction of seeing obvious women designer jeans i wear from jeggings, super skinny, to flare, bootcut, super low rise in many shades and washes.

Some women when they appear to identify i'm positively wearing female designer jeans by looking at the logo back pockets, they become angry, disappointed overall demeanour changes negatively. Some women have become so hostile, ignoring me non-responsive as though i upset them some how. While previously these same women not aware i wear women jeans were friendly and infatuated.

Other women label me as a cross-dresser and tell other females then i hear responses that's disgusting, awful, terrible or horrible best not talk to him.

Some females stare with tunnel vision upon me in shock or disbelief while others nudge them telling to ignore me because he is weird..

Before chicks realized i'm wearing women jeans assuming i have on men's jeans, opinions i overhear is that i look so sexy, hot.. desiring on my appearance... Noticed many females appear interested to envy the cut or design, wash of denim i wear. These same women research the brand that indeed their female designer jeans i wore that particular day which are no longer available... Immediately the females interest seems to fade because they can't understand why i choose to wear them or assuming other tightly fitted jeans i attire are most likely another women jeans...

Yet the reactions and looks i get time after time from these same women who stay away being distant are intrigued what i wear. Some give subtle looks onto me when i arrive others take obvious stares lifting there chins or twisting their neck to get a birds eye view while others maybe in there way...

In some instances women are competitive in fashion and always keep a watchful eye on me. While they do notice the particular brand or wash i wear they to try to undue me with jeggings or colorful j-brand patterned style denim that i have no desire to wear or look decent in... White or pink, neon green, yellow patterned jeggings are not practical jeans to wear for any man or women for that matter....

Yet it's all about how comfortable you feel in wearing a particular pair of pants, be it female or male jeans...

In my opinion i'm dressing for myself and the way i feel. If today i prefer to wear waxed jeggings so be it, while other times snug fitted medium washed blue denim, or skinny cords that is my choice no matter what someone says or stares upon....

Their are many people attired terribly men wearing horrible male jeans women wearing skinny jeans who look as bad.. So whatever your hangups are you best keep them to yourselves and your prejudice of what gender

Best Answer

I have been wearing tight jeans ever since the 60-70s. Back then they were called unisex but most guys didn't wear them. I bought a number of cool pairs with zippers up the front, lace up type and other really cool jeans. When jordache jeans came out I wore those. I did get comment from woman about how good I looked in them. Now with skinny jeans I am starting to wear them out more and more. I wear a size 1/2 so I'm kind of built for them and they do fit so much better than men's jeans. And I can get them for $10.00 a pair at the mall. If your built for them, wear them.

Best Answer

I am a straight man, but short. Even men's jeans with an appropriate waste measurement are several inches too long in the inseam. When hemmed, the natural "knee" and the crotch still hang way too low, and the *** tends to sag.

Women's boot-cut petite jeans solve this problem. Low-rise jeans do not curve in at the waste, and the 1-2% lycra keeps them fitting like just-washed all day long.

It has gotten more difficult lately to find jeans without frilly embroidery on the back pockets, but they are out there, and they just plain fit me better than men's. Why would I choose to wear clothes that don't fit? Honestly.

Best Answer

Have you looked at Levis or similar brands?

Best Answer

An Interesting question. I'm a slender build, naturally, women's jeans fit my nicely. I started wearing women's jeans as a kid actually. Throughout school, I'd mistakenly grab a pair of my mom's pants with 3 minutes to go before the bus came. I didn't like them, at first. I felt like everybody knew I was wearing girl's jeans. They didn't, but I thought they did.

Now, it's been almost a decade, and most of my jeans *are* women's jeans. Originally, my attire consisted of incredibly baggy "painter's jeans" and a few skinny cut 'skating' jeans. Having had a number of girlfriends, and having long hair, they often made me do girly things, it seems like the same routine for each one. "Can I straighten your hair?" "Can I paint your nails?" "Will you wear my shirt?" "Will you wear my pants?". And, being a relatively lax sort of person, I'd do it. I began to realize that a lot of male jeans have *too much* baggy area in the crotch. (Over compensation much?), whereas women's jeans often had a snug, but very accommodating fit due to the stretching fabrics.

I started off wearing general pants, but, I'm an artistic person, and after a while, the colorful pairs of pants that are almost exclusively select to women's clothing caught my attention, my clothing now consists of general pairs of Women's pants that don't really look like women's pants, a few pairs that have interesting designs on the back pocket or the left pant leg (usually things like intricate swirling designs that turn into a bird, or something like that), and extremely colorful pants (Bright Purple, Teal) and a few really grunge pairs of pants (Faded black and grey with 3 brass buttons, etc. etc).

I feel like I get a better sense of style and impression with my outfit then I would with boot cut or relaxed fit mens jeans in Blue, Brown, Black, and White. It allows me to express myself a bit more than the average guy would.

Obviously I have a feel men's slacks, and men's jeans prepared for the occasion, but the men's jeans mostly collect dust in a closet.

I don't see why everybody's worried about being gay for wearing women's jeans. Just means you have sense enough to wear something you find comfortable and reflecting of yourself. If somebody judges your for that, just remember you're the one who feels comfortable *all day* in their pants and never has to worry about pulling them up :P

Best Answer

I love to wear them, the tighter the better !

Best Answer

Women jeans are great for me. I like the fact that they pull up further over my hips and are not falling off of me if I am not wearing a belt. It's nice to wear something that has a slightly smaller measure in the waist than in the hips. Most male pants just slide right off of me. (I guess they would be better if I used suspenders.)

Best Answer

I wear womens jeans. I have been wearing them for about a year now. I refuse to wear mens jeans. womens jeans are made of stretch materials. They fit snug and stay snug all day. Mens jeans suck. They go loose during the days activities and tend to fall off the butt, even with a tightened belt. Boot cut and stretch just about any brand fit good. Now Levis makes the Xgirlfriend jean for men. Awesome fit. Ladies Thank you for your awesome bodies that made this possible.

Best Answer

Women's jeans fit some males better than men's style jeans. Many men's styles today are very baggy and make a thinner or more athletic male look they have pooped in their pants or are leaving room for some Depends.

If women's style jeans look better on you, then go for it!!

Best Answer

well if the thought of wearing women jeans comes to your mind you need to slap yourself. theirs a reason why their called womens jeans cause their ment to be worn by women. are you high wtf wat guy were bitch3s jeans only a f@got god made you a male not a fuccin she/man eww fuccin gays need to be shot and left somewere

Best Answer

Say what you really feel, why don't you.

Best Answer

My first experience was an accidental swap with my girfriend in the backseat. People have all sorts of body shapes so, finding what fits seems fair. I have run the gamut and I am always sucking 2 to 4 inches of waistband to also fit my butt.

Best Answer

My arse looks great in any type of jeans:lasses love it

Best Answer

I`m a male but bult like a girl 35in waist and 44 in hips so I wear 16petite jeans and dress slacks.Mens jeans and pants don`t fit.

Best Answer

I'm torn here lol. I'm in transition and for now cross dress so lets get that out. I do have to say women are not the same shape as men yup lol. Men's ***** really aren't cute nor just fill in a female shaped pant that well..

I know its fun to cross dress and I think we all have to admit that's why we wear them. Just because you can get into them doesn't mean you look good in them. A standard guy doesn't have a skinny waist and flare to wider hips and most guys have nice muscled legs that would be too snug in pencil thin girls jeans.

I'm no better but I saw two guys out yesterday in a business and they had skinny jeans on, the girls snickered at them and the guys kinda slinky away from them.

I'm no better than anybody but they just looked wrong and I think gave the impression there were trolling for guys?

Yes girls jeans are different. It's why you say you want to wear them. If it really was just a piece of cloth to you, you'd stayed in men's jeans lol just be big and admit it - I mire than have lol.

If you're a cd you just can't pull off its just cloth or it git better stuff and be believed.....you're a cd. I'm worse lol but after a couple years of hormones yes I fit in them ok.

Even few girsl really get on about a mans but unless its attached to an all rippled with muscle tight body.

You're just not shaped right as a guy there's the rub. It doesn't have to say girls jeans to look it. It's the cut, and if you like girls, you already know most if them don't like guys trying to look like them. They want the rugged country cowboy and he doesn't wear skinny jeans or they wouldn't have had much more than a spoof of a guy in those cigarette ads lol can you see that? Lol

I'm not picking on ya remember I'm even further then you'll want to be but we gotta be truthful.

Best Answer

Expower lifter, would entertain my friends by squatting/ lifting truck, most car bumpers were to weak. Got ***, got arms and shoulders. Also have a waist that fits better with a curved waist like a womans jeans. No pink, no lace, no frills, just fit.

Best Answer

I asolutley love wearing womens and girls jeans

Best Answer

i have recently worn some pairs of women's skinny jeans and you can hardly tell the difference! it has better stretch than most men's skinnies (unless its spray on stretch) and they usually cost a whole lot less!

first timers tips: check ur conversion size and make sure the pockets are big enough. i learned that lesson the hard way...

guys, go to 'cotton on' or 'pacsun' for women's skinnies! not only do they offer great fits, styles and value, but most of their jeans have a unisex appeal to em, they have larger pockets than most women's jeans, so yeah u can fit yer wallet in em lol.

extra plus: something about those particular women's jeans that has a high end look. its cool cause it looks like i paid a whole lot for it! it looks kinda european, very trendy. oh yeah, u do get stares lol

Best Answer

Talking about front pockets?

Best Answer

I do, I found womens jeans fit me better. Haven't owned or worn any jeans that aren't womens for years. And as for women, I have had a number complement me on how great I look in jeans too.

Best Answer

would love to see you in jeans

Best Answer