Keliegh Keliegh 41-45, M 68 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Fashion

I've worn women's jeans off and on for the past 20 years. I high school it was about exploring my sexuality and cross dressing. Now its more for the fit. I've never found a pair of men's jeans that I can wear without a belt that didn't fall off. It seems most men's styles are excessively baggy in the crotch, even men's skinny jeans. Anyway other is such a larger variety of cuts for women you're bound to find a few that fit perfectly.

Best Answer

Same, bro. I prefer the cut, too. Chucked all my baggy guy jeans out.

Best Answer

I think for 18 years or so, do not have one pair of men jeans. Last month needed dress jeans (new ones use for casual business) and went to shopping. In the ladies section found a pair that were nice, reasonable priced. The salesMAN said well these are woman jeans. I think twice I said, I know, what I wear and what I want. Told him these too (what I was wearing) are women jeans. He kind of looked surprised and I said, I am sure that most men that come in here buy them for themselves, just not bold enough to say it. I dont care, just another pair of cloth that has great format, sewed well, and not girly pockets on the butt. He just smiled.

I no longer care what people think, if they look good (not vulgar) fit well and snug in the hips and waist, I wear them.

Best Answer

To find the fit you want, women get way more styles.

Best Answer

Hello all, I'm a beer drinking, fishing, military martial arts instructor/competitor, classic car enthusiast, man with 5 combat tours to Iraqistan and I wear girl jeans. It started when I was in high school- I threw on my girlfriend's jeans to run up the road for some late night munchables. They fit me. I was surprised because she was really small. I kept them. I have allways been slender and I want to look nice but guy jeans back then were baggy and I felt like MC Hammer when I wore them. It seemed like they grew a pant size throughout the day. I am older now but still young looking and still the same size I was back then(6 foot- 140-155lbs) and still have a six pack. I've been told by women that I have a girl butt and took it as a compliment. I also wear girl hanes comfortsoft bikini underoos which fit me perfect and support "the boys" well when I'm on my feet 10-12 miles in the heat. Guy's underoos will work in a pinch but sag and allow chaffing-even underarmor. Baby powder also helps (the rest of the Infantry will agree). I know there are folks that would say that wearing girl clothes is headed toward gayville.I will say to that notion that I am 100% positive that I am into the ladies- probably my only issue is holding back. When you have proven yourself you have no reason to be ashamed. Often I do laundry in the community machines and could care less if anyone notices. I'm probably not the only one. I've showered and dressed in front of people and no one mentions anything. I usually get my jeans from thrift stores, shirts from American Eagle. You can pick up mall store jeans at salvation army for a couple of bucks. Recently I went to an AE store and was met at the door by a blonde cutie pie. I told her I needed to try on a pair of 6 long bootcut mid to lowrise kinda women's jean. She was surprised then found me a few different styles. I kept a confident, cool demeaner while she took an obvious interest in me. I took a pair and could have taken her also but I held back.

Best Answer

i just bought 2 pairs from a thrift shop. they really fit me well and i don't think plp really notices it anyways. this black pair (profile pic) fits me perfect cause even though i'm skinny, i do have a fit body for somebody my size (5'08, 110 lbs) with long toned legs. most guys' skinny's give it a flat narrow view on my body. these jeans compliment my legs, my behind and the calves really show pretty good. alot of people may think it's 2 tight looking but i don't care. anyways the cut is perfect cause it's skinny tight to my waist, legs, butt and calves, but it also has a slim cut style to the leg, so it's not that skinny underneath. it looks great! only cost me around 8 bucks @ savers! money well saved!

f.y.i these jeans brand is from So.

Best Answer

I agree. Do manly sports, and some even military will not do, as teach very deep diving as a hobby. As long as you do not have hearts on the butt, Diamonds, or what ever, they are just another pair of jeans that fit better than male jeans. My wife loves them on me, and all women really. Can not be so tight as to be vulgar.

Only thing that is bad, if call it that, I get my butt grabbed a lot or pinched by ladies when in the stores. Mens jeans for dozens of years have been ugly, and others have made culture thinking that men must wear ugly jeans, must not show their fit or athletic bodies, and when do they are hunting for other men. All false.

Best Answer

Im not gay and to me a pare of jeans is a pare of jeans. As long as they fit, are comfortable and don't look funny or goofy I don't give a sh*t. I have never seen a pare of jeans that say mens or womans on the tag.

Best Answer

I love to get in a women's pants.

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer

I'm a guy over 40, been an autoworker for over 20 years and let me tell you something. When you finally get sick and tired of pulling up your pants every 15 mins, having your legs stick and rub together and bleed while wearing mens jeans, not having them fit properly, etc..etc... You'll do anything for relief. Providing of course it actually bothers you. It bothered me. <br />
I wish I'd done this years ago. I went to Value Village yesterday morning and started going through the womens jeans. I found 10 pair that fit incredibly, they aren't skinny either, don't slide down when I wear them. My legs don't touch each other and I look fine in them. Best money I've spent in a long time. I couldn't be happier and my wife isn't complaining either. $80 for ten pairs of jeans that FIT PROPERLY.<br />
Bottom line, don't insult your integrity or your intelligence by judging people by what they wear. That's discrimination. The tables may be turned on you some day.

Best Answer

I would not consider this "wearing women's jeans". They are just jeans with a good fit. Like postmenopausal women wearing men's jeans because they have lost their waist and men's jeans fit them better. Aside from rhinestone or Hello Kitty appliques, what differentiates men's and women's jeans anyway? I'd say it is the cut made to fit the average body shape.

Best Answer

Why do you think real cowboys wear tight jeans. Men and Women English style riders were super tight britches? I do to, cotton with about 2 percent elastic count and they stretch and feel great. And when I am cutting brush on our country property, only super tight jeans. Why? Do not bind or pinch when you move, and mainly fitting tight against the skin, they "suck" away the moisture of the skin, and any slight breeze gives a cooling effect. In other words, you do not over heat as much. As you said, after loosing so much skin, sores, etc., good fitting tight pair of jeans have many benefits, other than just feeling good and looking good.

Best Answer

I wear womens jeans. I have been wearing them for about a year now. I refuse to wear mens jeans. womens jeans are made of stretch materials. They fit snug and stay snug all day. Mens jeans suck. They go loose during the days activities and tend to fall off the butt, even with a tightened belt. Boot cut and stretch just about any brand fit good. Now Levis makes the Xgirlfriend jean for men. Awesome fit. Ladies Thank you for your awesome bodies that made this possible.

Best Answer

Women's jeans fit some males better than men's style jeans. Many men's styles today are very baggy and make a thinner or more athletic male look they have pooped in their pants or are leaving room for some Depends. <br />
If women's style jeans look better on you, then go for it!!

Best Answer

Love the comfort and look of tightly fitted jeans along the legs... Makes me look fit and lean unlike baggy or loose, as other males seem to appear their pants are about to fall off or they are wearing a diaper that needs changing...<br />
Funny you ask what women think seeing me in them. Observed many times women's reaction of seeing obvious women designer jeans i wear from jeggings, super skinny, to flare, bootcut, super low rise in many shades and washes. <br />
Some women when they appear to identify i'm positively wearing female designer jeans by looking at the logo back pockets, they become angry, disappointed overall demeanour changes negatively. Some women have become so hostile, ignoring me non-responsive as though i upset them some how. While previously these same women not aware i wear women jeans were friendly and infatuated.<br />
Other women label me as a cross-dresser and tell other females then i hear responses that's disgusting, awful, terrible or horrible best not talk to him.<br />
Some females stare with tunnel vision upon me in shock or disbelief while others nudge them telling to ignore me because he is weird..<br />
Before chicks realized i'm wearing women jeans assuming i have on men's jeans, opinions i overhear is that i look so sexy, hot.. desiring on my appearance... Noticed many females appear interested to envy the cut or design, wash of denim i wear. These same women research the brand that indeed their female designer jeans i wore that particular day which are no longer available... Immediately the females interest seems to fade because they can't understand why i choose to wear them or assuming other tightly fitted jeans i attire are most likely another women jeans...<br />
Yet the reactions and looks i get time after time from these same women who stay away being distant are intrigued what i wear. Some give subtle looks onto me when i arrive others take obvious stares lifting there chins or twisting their neck to get a birds eye view while others maybe in there way...<br />
In some instances women are competitive in fashion and always keep a watchful eye on me. While they do notice the particular brand or wash i wear they to try to undue me with jeggings or colorful j-brand patterned style denim that i have no desire to wear or look decent in... White or pink, neon green, yellow patterned jeggings are not practical jeans to wear for any man or women for that matter.... <br />
Yet it's all about how comfortable you feel in wearing a particular pair of pants, be it female or male jeans...<br />
In my opinion i'm dressing for myself and the way i feel. If today i prefer to wear waxed jeggings so be it, while other times snug fitted medium washed blue denim, or skinny cords that is my choice no matter what someone says or stares upon....<br />
Their are many people attired terribly men wearing horrible male jeans women wearing skinny jeans who look as bad.. So whatever your hangups are you best keep them to yourselves and your prejudice of what gender

Best Answer

You said it perfectly, I could not write better.

Best Answer

I have been wearing tight jeans ever since the 60-70s. Back then they were called unisex but most guys didn't wear them. I bought a number of cool pairs with zippers up the front, lace up type and other really cool jeans. When jordache jeans came out I wore those. I did get comment from woman about how good I looked in them. Now with skinny jeans I am starting to wear them out more and more. I wear a size 1/2 so I'm kind of built for them and they do fit so much better than men's jeans. And I can get them for $10.00 a pair at the mall. If your built for them, wear them.

Best Answer

I`m a male but bult like a girl 35in waist and 44 in hips so I wear 16petite jeans and dress slacks.Mens jeans and pants don`t fit.

Best Answer

I am a straight man, but short. Even men's jeans with an appropriate waste measurement are several inches too long in the inseam. When hemmed, the natural "knee" and the crotch still hang way too low, and the *** tends to sag.<br />
Women's boot-cut petite jeans solve this problem. Low-rise jeans do not curve in at the waste, and the 1-2% lycra keeps them fitting like just-washed all day long.<br />
It has gotten more difficult lately to find jeans without frilly embroidery on the back pockets, but they are out there, and they just plain fit me better than men's. Why would I choose to wear clothes that don't fit? Honestly.

Best Answer

Have you looked at Levis or similar brands?

Best Answer

Well years ago, I used to buy all mine at K-Mart which had great women brands and also at TC Tractor Supply, woman section. There in Kansas city área, one sales woman knew well as bought jeans to power tools, horse bedding, and so much more for my rural home-farm.

She knew I was not a cross-dresser (so to speak), for sure not gay, etc. When I would come in, she said, ah, come buy, we got some new style jeans in you might like. She knew my size, and Always gave me a few to try on, there were no men or women dressing rooms, just "comon" telefone booth like places.

She said so many men buy women jeans for the same reason, do not fit like a sack of potatoes, comfortable, look sometimes better on a man than a woman, and have more sizes and cuts to choose from. And their supplier, including Levis, know that men buy up to 40% of the women jeans 10 years ago for them, so most did not have those fancy back pockets.

I think now that manufactures are making better jeans for men, but some are same jeans, with just diferente sizes stamped in them for men or woman. That is all they are diferente. Except real women jeans, the zíper does not go down far enough, but even that is changing.

Best Answer

An Interesting question. I'm a slender build, naturally, women's jeans fit my nicely. I started wearing women's jeans as a kid actually. Throughout school, I'd mistakenly grab a pair of my mom's pants with 3 minutes to go before the bus came. I didn't like them, at first. I felt like everybody knew I was wearing girl's jeans. They didn't, but I thought they did. <br />
Now, it's been almost a decade, and most of my jeans *are* women's jeans. Originally, my attire consisted of incredibly baggy "painter's jeans" and a few skinny cut 'skating' jeans. Having had a number of girlfriends, and having long hair, they often made me do girly things, it seems like the same routine for each one. "Can I straighten your hair?" "Can I paint your nails?" "Will you wear my shirt?" "Will you wear my pants?". And, being a relatively lax sort of person, I'd do it. I began to realize that a lot of male jeans have *too much* baggy area in the crotch. (Over compensation much?), whereas women's jeans often had a snug, but very accommodating fit due to the stretching fabrics. <br />
I started off wearing general pants, but, I'm an artistic person, and after a while, the colorful pairs of pants that are almost exclusively select to women's clothing caught my attention, my clothing now consists of general pairs of Women's pants that don't really look like women's pants, a few pairs that have interesting designs on the back pocket or the left pant leg (usually things like intricate swirling designs that turn into a bird, or something like that), and extremely colorful pants (Bright Purple, Teal) and a few really grunge pairs of pants (Faded black and grey with 3 brass buttons, etc. etc). <br />
I feel like I get a better sense of style and impression with my outfit then I would with boot cut or relaxed fit mens jeans in Blue, Brown, Black, and White. It allows me to express myself a bit more than the average guy would. <br />
Obviously I have a feel men's slacks, and men's jeans prepared for the occasion, but the men's jeans mostly collect dust in a closet.<br />
I don't see why everybody's worried about being gay for wearing women's jeans. Just means you have sense enough to wear something you find comfortable and reflecting of yourself. If somebody judges your for that, just remember you're the one who feels comfortable *all day* in their pants and never has to worry about pulling them up :P

Best Answer

The response "gay" for wearing womens jeans, panties, etc. is just a lack of what to say. Some of my sports are very deep diving, spear fishing, hunting, flying, climbing and some not even military will attempt. They might throw word gay, but I know, I only "do it" with real women, and to think of really being gay, turns my stomach. I have many gay friends, and each has their own style. That makes the world a better place when all is not the same. So word gay, does not mean crap to me, but a small or limitied inteligence of that person, and I feel sorry for them.

Best Answer

have you tried some of the women's slacks? with the exception of some the faux pocketed pants that seems to be the trend (that even some women hate), most of the pants look like men's, but made to fit the average women (or men that want a tighter or snug fit). i wore a skinny fit smart pant from topman, and yes they look good and all, but somehow, even with my belt on, they would still slide off a little here and there. at times it would still feel baggy, like say what? aren't they supposed to be all skinny and ****? in that moment i wished i had my pair of black women's slacks. i wouldn't need a belt when wearing that! i needed funtional pockets so i had to stick with men's....

Best Answer

me as a gay man, i feel like saying 'are you ******* kidding me?' when people pull the gay insult crap. no, what makes you gay is what you like in bed, not what you wear. i've seen straight men with tighter designer jeans, pants, shirts, shoes, with their hair all done, etc more than most gay men. in fact, most are pretty alpha male like. even in our community you're shun if you're too 'this' or 'that'. sad but true.

Best Answer

Women jeans are great for me. I like the fact that they pull up further over my hips and are not falling off of me if I am not wearing a belt. It's nice to wear something that has a slightly smaller measure in the waist than in the hips. Most male pants just slide right off of me. (I guess they would be better if I used suspenders.)

Best Answer

so true! i wore men's smart pants and omg, i wish i've worn ladies slacks. fit is so much better, problem is finding the ones that has functional pockets.

Best Answer

My arse looks great in any type of jeans:lasses love it

Best Answer

I love to wear them, the tighter the better !

Best Answer

I'm torn here lol. I'm in transition and for now cross dress so lets get that out. I do have to say women are not the same shape as men yup lol. Men's ***** really aren't cute nor just fill in a female shaped pant that well.. <br />
I know its fun to cross dress and I think we all have to admit that's why we wear them. Just because you can get into them doesn't mean you look good in them. A standard guy doesn't have a skinny waist and flare to wider hips and most guys have nice muscled legs that would be too snug in pencil thin girls jeans. <br />
I'm no better but I saw two guys out yesterday in a business and they had skinny jeans on, the girls snickered at them and the guys kinda slinky away from them.<br />
I'm no better than anybody but they just looked wrong and I think gave the impression there were trolling for guys?<br />
Yes girls jeans are different. It's why you say you want to wear them. If it really was just a piece of cloth to you, you'd stayed in men's jeans lol just be big and admit it - I mire than have lol.<br />
If you're a cd you just can't pull off its just cloth or it git better stuff and be believed.....you're a cd. I'm worse lol but after a couple years of hormones yes I fit in them ok.<br />
Even few girsl really get on about a mans but unless its attached to an all rippled with muscle tight body.<br />
You're just not shaped right as a guy there's the rub. It doesn't have to say girls jeans to look it. It's the cut, and if you like girls, you already know most if them don't like guys trying to look like them. They want the rugged country cowboy and he doesn't wear skinny jeans or they wouldn't have had much more than a spoof of a guy in those cigarette ads lol can you see that? Lol<br />
I'm not picking on ya remember I'm even further then you'll want to be but we gotta be truthful.

Best Answer

Expower lifter, would entertain my friends by squatting/ lifting truck, most car bumpers were to weak. Got ***, got arms and shoulders. Also have a waist that fits better with a curved waist like a womans jeans. No pink, no lace, no frills, just fit.

Best Answer

" I do have to say women are not the same shape as men yup lol. Men's ***** really aren't cute nor just fill in a female shaped pant that well." Thankyou for noticing that everybody is the same and should wear their assigned clothing. If you wear girls clothes, you must be gay? "I'm in transition and for now cross dress so lets get that out." Transition to what? You were born a man, you are stuck in your assignment. Crossdress -Transgendered - a woman born in a mans body...I understand. I love my wife, could "enjoy" more women but, I am married, and the reality is, my son has the family backside. I am not ready to tell him the secret is that they make jeans for our backside, and they have womans sizes on them. He seems a bit stuck on assigned gender roles like Shyguycd. You really surprise me with how closed minded you are for someone that is transitioning. Cigarette ads are aimed at the masses to as big a group as possible of the potential smoking population. Strangely some women like Alan Alda, the less rugged sort.

Best Answer

Not closed minded I hope! Just over sensitive to what people think. Having a teenage daughter, girlfriend and her girlfriends with no guy friends I get to listen to nothing but one side 24/7 for years. I'm happily corrected by your post.....I admit I feel more confused than ever about life lol.

Admittedly I'm a mess and probably made it bigger

Best Answer

Thanks for the acknowledgement. I am waiting for my son to talk to me about his sexuality, my wife has said that he thinks he might be gay. He has such a abrasive relationship with her, he could be just playing her to get her off his *** or even as retribution. She is very domineering and I needed that counter balance because it seems I scared off a bunch of girl friends because of my external level of aggression. It is too much for a young man. The diversity of personalities, body types, and preferences means that everyone will have different needs and desires.

Best Answer

i'm not a cd, or don't consider to be one, i dress and self identify as a man, but i don't have the typical male figure either. i'm small framed, 5'08 and 110 lbs, my waist is very small, when i wear men's pants or jeans, even with my belt on, it still wants to fall on me. with women's jeans and pants, it fits me perfectly. i've worn a pair of light washed women's levi's slim bootcut jeans, and they pretty much look like guy jeans when i wear them and they fit me properly. so it really depends on how you wear the clothes and how you self identify as. men's jeans have gotten tighter to the point that people won't notice you're wearing women's jeans nowadays.

Best Answer

I asolutley love wearing womens and girls jeans

Best Answer

i have recently worn some pairs of women's skinny jeans and you can hardly tell the difference! it has better stretch than most men's skinnies (unless its spray on stretch) and they usually cost a whole lot less! <br />
first timers tips: check ur conversion size and make sure the pockets are big enough. i learned that lesson the hard way...<br />
guys, go to 'cotton on' or 'pacsun' for women's skinnies! not only do they offer great fits, styles and value, but most of their jeans have a unisex appeal to em, they have larger pockets than most women's jeans, so yeah u can fit yer wallet in em lol.<br />
extra plus: something about those particular women's jeans that has a high end look. its cool cause it looks like i paid a whole lot for it! it looks kinda european, very trendy. oh yeah, u do get stares lol

Best Answer

Talking about front pockets?

Best Answer

yeah, cotton on has larger front pockets. they can fit men properly, but i gave them to donation because the jeans feel pretty rubber like. i have found better softer jeans since then.

Best Answer

I do, I found womens jeans fit me better. Haven't owned or worn any jeans that aren't womens for years. And as for women, I have had a number complement me on how great I look in jeans too.

Best Answer

would love to see you in jeans

Best Answer

Well,sirs and madams,too,<br />
i do like to wear woman's jeans and the more curvy and girlish,the better i like to wear them because i get a kind of sexual thrill just by putting them on and even if i don't have hips as sexy as a pretty ,sexy woman,i still feel sexy as well as the fact that girls and woman's jeans ,too come in more interesting colours,such as reds,red-orange,rust ,violet,and pinks ,too which are colours that would almost not even exist in the men's section.Yes ,it is true i wear<br />
woman's jeans more often lately than mens jeans because they are more stylish and a whole lot less boring than most men's styles

Best Answer

men's do look very plain. i wore a black skinny jeans with some 'bling' in the back pocket, and no one really makes a big deal out of it. they still look like guy jeans when i wear them.

Best Answer