I wear a girdle every and I love it. I was fitted in a girdle about 4 years ago, once I became use to being in a girdle I was amazed how great I feel. I wake up each and every morning put on a girdle and go on with my day. I found I have a dramatic increase in energy and confidence. My posture has improved 100 percent. I believe once you are fitted in the right kind of make and model girdle you will love it and never want to go with out being in a girdle. This I believe applies to both males as well as females.

Best Answer

I love to wear all sorts of women's underwear and especially girdles. I have three open bottomed girdles and a corselet. My wife and I both wear girdles and love to have sex in them.

Best Answer

I do. I like to wear a bra occasionally, but always underdress with a nice pair of panties or a girdle. Jen

Best Answer

Not interested in girdles, but love my bras.

Best Answer

I love to wear a bra most of all.

Best Answer

I wear both. I especially love wearing an open bottom girdle!

Best Answer

many

Best Answer

Just read some of the experience stories in the girdle groups. You will find many.

Best Answer

Dont know anyone, but I heard Tom Cruise does. (Girdle) lol

Best Answer

I have always wanted to wear a bra as a hat

Best Answer

I wear select women's girdles to support my back. Secondary advantages are the high waist or All-in-one girdles control appetite and supply a smoother look under shirts. Posture is much improved when sitting at a desk for long periods which relives stress on your spine. A ladies girdle does not provide a ladies figure, no worries there, it only smooths out what it warps around. For me the love handles are gone and the belly is tucked in a bit more. I've had people ask how I keep in shape. Try Sears Diet Trim brand, great products at a low cost. Iā€™m 5ā€™7ā€, 168 lbs and wear a size large in girdles or 36c long torso for the All-in-one, if that is helpful. Also JCPenney is easy to order from, look for sales. I started out at 192 lbs, it really works! I now wear an All-In-One 100% of the time. My wife doesn't like the bra part on me,. but it is the best for fit and comfort for me. I hope she softens, I love wearing it so much!

Best Answer

I wear a bra and an OBG with nylons every day. Oh what a feeling.

Best Answer

Certainly not me. I am a man rather than a sissy, good-for-nothing wimp.

Best Answer