I wear a girdle every and I love it. I was fitted in a girdle about 4 years ago, once I became use to being in a girdle I was amazed how great I feel. I wake up each and every morning put on a girdle and go on with my day. I found I have a dramatic increase in energy and confidence. My posture has improved 100 percent. I believe once you are fitted in the right kind of make and model girdle you will love it and never want to go with out being in a girdle. This I believe applies to both males as well as females.

Best Answer

I love to wear all sorts of women's underwear and especially girdles. I have three open bottomed girdles and a corselet. My wife and I both wear girdles and love to have sex in them.

Best Answer

I do. I like to wear a bra occasionally, but always underdress with a nice pair of panties or a girdle. Jen

Best Answer

Not interested in girdles, but love my bras.

Best Answer

I love to wear a bra most of all.

Best Answer

I wear both. I especially love wearing an open bottom girdle!

Best Answer

Just read some of the experience stories in the girdle groups. You will find many.

Best Answer

I wear select women's girdles to support my back. Secondary advantages are the high waist or All-in-one girdles control appetite and supply a smoother look under shirts. Posture is much improved when sitting at a desk for long periods which relives stress on your spine. A ladies girdle does not provide a ladies figure, no worries there, it only smooths out what it warps around. For me the love handles are gone and the belly is tucked in a bit more. I've had people ask how I keep in shape. Try Sears Diet Trim brand, great products at a low cost. Iā€™m 5ā€™7ā€, 168 lbs and wear a size large in girdles or 36c long torso for the All-in-one, if that is helpful. Also JCPenney is easy to order from, look for sales. I started out at 192 lbs, it really works! I now wear an All-In-One 100% of the time. My wife doesn't like the bra part on me,. but it is the best for fit and comfort for me. I hope she softens, I love wearing it so much!

Best Answer

many

Best Answer

Dont know anyone, but I heard Tom Cruise does. (Girdle) lol

Best Answer

I have always wanted to wear a bra as a hat

Best Answer

I wear a bra and an OBG with nylons every day. Oh what a feeling.

Best Answer