desperatedan79 desperatedan79 56-60, M 13 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Fashion

I wear a girdle every and I love it. I was fitted in a girdle about 4 years ago, once I became use to being in a girdle I was amazed how great I feel. I wake up each and every morning put on a girdle and go on with my day. I found I have a dramatic increase in energy and confidence. My posture has improved 100 percent. I believe once you are fitted in the right kind of make and model girdle you will love it and never want to go with out being in a girdle. This I believe applies to both males as well as females.

Best Answer

I love to wear all sorts of women's underwear and especially girdles. I have three open bottomed girdles and a corselet. My wife and I both wear girdles and love to have sex in them.

Best Answer

I love wearing bras, girdles and panties

Best Answer

many

Best Answer

Just read some of the experience stories in the girdle groups. You will find many.

Best Answer

I love wearing panties and a bra

Best Answer

I do. I like to wear a bra occasionally, but always underdress with a nice pair of panties or a girdle. Jen

Best Answer

Not interested in girdles, but love my bras.

Best Answer

Dont know anyone, but I heard Tom Cruise does. (Girdle) lol

Best Answer

I have always wanted to wear a bra as a hat

Best Answer