desperatedan79 desperatedan79 56-60, M 15 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Fashion

I love wearing bras, girdles and panties

Best Answer

I wear a girdle every and I love it. I was fitted in a girdle about 4 years ago, once I became use to being in a girdle I was amazed how great I feel. I wake up each and every morning put on a girdle and go on with my day. I found I have a dramatic increase in energy and confidence. My posture has improved 100 percent. I believe once you are fitted in the right kind of make and model girdle you will love it and never want to go with out being in a girdle. This I believe applies to both males as well as females.

Best Answer

I love to wear all sorts of women's underwear and especially girdles. I have three open bottomed girdles and a corselet. My wife and I both wear girdles and love to have sex in them.

Best Answer

I love wearing panties and a bra

Best Answer

I do. I like to wear a bra occasionally, but always underdress with a nice pair of panties or a girdle. Jen

Best Answer

Not interested in girdles, but love my bras.

Best Answer

many

Best Answer

Just read some of the experience stories in the girdle groups. You will find many.

Best Answer

Dont know anyone, but I heard Tom Cruise does. (Girdle) lol

Best Answer

I have always wanted to wear a bra as a hat

Best Answer

Certainly not me. I am a man rather than a sissy, good-for-nothing wimp.

Best Answer

oh..same here..i like to wearing bra, panties and swimsuit all day long under my regular clothings..been wearing it for years, and i love the taste when wearing it on me!! only being spotted by some aunties few times, other then that nobody notice i am a crossdresser, not even my own girlfrend

Best Answer