I have a married male friend who keeps his "girl" things at my house. Two or three times per month he visits and gets dressed. He cleans my house, cooks for me and we have "girl" talk. He likes to be dominated and humiliated when he's dressed. I do my best make his visit a joy. <br />
His panties are far more flamboyant than mine and, yes, he does, sometimes, wear a sanitary napkin. He gets so sexually excited that without a napkin, he drips through his panties. We've been friends for a very long time and his wife simply would not understand his needs. We have never had sex, but I do watch him ********** and he has watched me. Our friendship works well. My house gets cleaned, I get my meals cooked and he reaches his own level of satisfaction.

Best Answer

Perfect friend!

Best Answer

Hi. I. Love. To .waer. gerill s. Under waer. And. Pad s .and. aspishlley. It. Nights

Best Answer

Your very thoughtful of his needs as a friend it's a wonderful thing.

Best Answer

I've used pads for years enjoy the sensation between me and my panties being very small in endowed I fit my clothes just as a woman I've been using estrogen for two years have developed a full set of breasts even without securing my self I look like a woman

Best Answer

Your a great freind i like to do the ssme things

Best Answer

When I do I wear Always overnight maximum protection maxi pads, just told my girlfriend the other day, and she is ok with it, trying to get her to let me wear her used pads when she's done with them, so we'll see how that goes, I think all this is due to the fact that I have a huge panties and menstrual fetish.

Best Answer

Can anyone send me diapers plz

Best Answer

I understand, im trying to convenience me girlfriend to do the same...there is nothing like a freshly used pad....

Best Answer

I've been doing this for years now. I have pads that are divided up into three categories.

1. The Collection: A nice collection of unused, unopened pads. When I say "collection," I mean it in the same way as people who collect stamps or coins.

2. The Stash: Some of these may be unused and unopened, but they're squirreled away with the full intention of being opened and used fresh from the box. When I want to wear a fresh, clean pad, I'll go into the stash, pull one out, put it on, wear it, and be naughty with it as much as I can.

3. The "Naughty" Stash: My girlfriend is occasionally willing to share her used pads with me. When I get them, they go in the "naughty" stash, and when I'm in the mood for a nice used pad, I take it from the naughty stash and use it just as I would use a clean one. I always have a lot of fun doing this. My girlfriend isn't the only one whose contributed to this stash though, I've had other female friends who I trust and who are aware of my interests share their used pads with me, and they too have been part of this stash. I'm always looking to meet more women who either don't mind me indulging in their used pads or who find it at least a little bit of a turn-on themselves. (My girlfriend is aware of this and doesn't care whose pads I use as long as I'm careful, and as long as I'm not cheating on her with the people I get them from.) Whether I use new/clean or used/dirty pads depends entirely on my mood, but I always feel extra naughty when I get to enjoy a used pad, especially when it's fresh, hence why I call this the "naughty" stash.

I've tried all sorts of pads throughout the years, but I'd have to say that my favorite brands are Kotex/U by Kotex and Stayfree. While they're not "pads" in the traditional sense, I also love UndiePads and PantiePads. My girlfriend found them on Amazon, and they're basically a disposable panty with a pad built into it, the only downside is that they're ridiculously expensive so I don't get to use them very often.

Best Answer

that is soo gross i won't let my boyfriend wear them used pads after its used come from us have periods known as bleeding GROSS....

Best Answer

I have been wearing panties with Kotex pads since I was 10 yo. I use Tampons too..lets chat?<br />
photousa@yahoo.com<br />
I have been daily enemas..after I put in TWO Tampons!<br />
Can I see your panties with your pad?

Best Answer

Hi im 15 almost 16 and i wear pads with panties all the time.!! im not sure what it is... but i love it.!! talk to me sometime

Best Answer

I would love to see your panties and your pads! e-mail me. photousa@yahoo.com

Best Answer

Love maxi pads but wishing I had some diapers and a binkie

Best Answer

Not into panties except when a woman is wearing them , but I love the feel of a clean sanitary pad on my **** and balls.

Best Answer

do you use belt? sliu884136@aol.com

Best Answer

I've been wearing Kotex pads since I was in my teens. Never been into the enema thing but I'm willing to try anything.

Best Answer

lol, have you beat I've been wearing panty liners of and on since I was 7

Best Answer

yep, but prefer stayfree or always pads. I have been wearing panties and pads since my teens. I buy my own pads, and normally wear stayfree or always, but do buy kotex and tena serinity pads. I have my period every month.

Best Answer

Yes, I prefer Always maxis also, but I'm going to give Kotex another try, see why most prefer them...

Best Answer

I like the looped ones on a woman . A lot of the newer pads out there are not as soft as the older ones!

Best Answer

question, why don't you use senitary belt with stayfree or always pads? it wraps up on you much tighter, and make feel much better.

Best Answer

I am a man and I always wear sanitary belt with maxi pad or stayfree pads. it loops and wraps up on my.... tighter and secure, lot of time I also insert a tempon when I have all above, feel so woman, so happy and excided.

Best Answer

question, why don't you use senitary belt with stayfree or always pads? it wraps up on you much tighter, and make feel much better. sliu884136@aol.com

Best Answer

Best Answer

I have always loved maxi pads and my wife often indulges me in this fetish. I also love adult diapers and just about anything else you can find in the feminine aisle although I don't wear them with womens panties. I also love to find a big thick maxi in my wifes knickers such a turn on.

Best Answer

Diapers ( baby or adult) do nothing
for me . However a few Sanitary pads out there are exquisitely soft and feel very "feminine" to me.

Best Answer

I agree. diapers dont do it.. discovered this board and shocked at seeing all the guys who wear pads. I do like the old fashioned kotex pads with tabs and you need to use a belt. they are less comfortable, but provide more sensation than today's pad that stick on your briefs.. i discovered napkins as a teen but didn't do much till adult.. somewhere in my mid 40s I bought tabbed napkins and a belt from eBay. loved the feel on me.. just like others here, just putting them on and feeling the pad on me aroused me and I think most of us do this for the arousal and pay off.. found a supply house that still sells the tabbed pads and belt but pricier than off the shelf pads that stick on..

I become more bold this week and wore a Serenity pad to work. I see some guys pee in there pad, I seldom do, but I did pee into the pad, but it happened this week and felt so strangely satisfying, can't explain it..

I read where guys schedule wearing pads like monthly periods, so I will try to wear pads monthly for several days like having a period.. some fetish, right? I still don't understand why we do this?

I am even surprised that women know about men wearing pads and mostly supportive.

Best Answer

Your wife is a very open women it's a rare find.

Best Answer

I started with regular kotex pads and fell in love with the feeling of something between my thighs. I then tried bigger ones and when I closed my legs tight I got excited enough I could *** without any help of my hands, even sometimes looking girl cowerkers straight in the eyes. Then when poise and teena came along, I started peeing in them at any time, walking, talking to people, just any weird times.

Best Answer

Hi, as a female who suffers from heavy periods, and as such has to wear thick sanitary pads (my usual are Dr Whites looped or Kotex Nightime), I am curious what it is you guys like so much about pads?<br />
I will admit that, although I hate having my period, the feeling I get when putting on a fresh pad is rather comforting, as the pads I wear are very soft and comfy. Most girls who use pads probably feel that way, although will be shy about admitting it, especially to men.<br />
Women do sometimes talk about their sanitary protection in private, in the company of other women, and I know I do with my girlfriends, certainly not all the time, as none of us have a fetish about it, but rather I guess it's just one of those 'girly secrets' that we keep to ourselves, including ************, with a thick pad (done by rubbing the pad against one's clitoris, from the outside of panties) to relieve period cramps.<br />
I would, however, never discuss these things with my husband, especially the latter, which I do in private when he's not there. The same applies with my period routine of changing pads, etc, which I never do in front of him (if he should catch me changing my pad in the bedroom, I ask him to turn away until I've finished), or even allow him to see or touch my pads. 'Down there' is most certainly off limits to him whilst I'm on my period.<br />
The problem is that I'm aware that this frustrates him, as he has the same fetish that you guys here have, and would love to see and touch my pads. I don't want to frustrate him, I love him, but I can't help be feel that his interest in my pads is a bit pervy. I guess that as much as I would like to try and indulge his fetish, I see it as rather weird, and that sanitary pads are a girl thing and so it shouldn't have anything to do with men.<br />
Do any other girls here understand my feelings? Also, perhaps the males present could help me understand what it is about my pads that turns him on?<br />
Thanks for any advice!<br />
Pippa X

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm glad that I'm not the only one to find it pervy! I do want to try and understand my husband's panty pad fetish, but I'm struggling with it.
Olgadak, what would be your advice in my situation, or what would you do if you were me.
Thanks!
Pippa X

Best Answer

I'm surprised (and a little disappointed) that no-one has anything further to add to this discussion....
Pippa X

Best Answer

I only wish my wife were even as cool as u in terms of wanting to explore and find out more. try it once. have him wear a pad, and u wear a pad, and just jerk him off. see how it goes for both of you. just be open minded and you might enjoy some part of it. then, think about the part you liked in the future.

Best Answer

Pippa,
It almost certainly is pervy I think, but, not to make any excuse that could even be close to valid, there is far worse out there. I don't even really understand my interest in maxi pads, other than they are soft, almost always come in cute little packaging, and just like panties, are meant to be right up against your girly parts, which is the idea I guess. I always love giving my woman oral sex, as I love her girly parts! But I leave her alone as it pertains to her period, as I understand that it a womens personal thing. I truly understand your turning away when changing your maxi, or your process while on your period. Well written statement of yours, thank you! I agree and understand completely

Best Answer

I asked a shrink (Female ) her opinion of why I love unused sanitary pads (especially the looped variety) . She felt its because the Sanitary Towels are soft and feel feminine . Also because they are supposed to be used by women on their period. So perhaps that makes it extra special. I loved talking to that doctor. She looked FANTASTIC too.
ZL00py

Best Answer

My Missus indulges me as well . It's FANTASTIC !!

Best Answer

PippaP thank you for sharing these DELICIOUS erotic details about yourself . I am now a fan of yours I feel.

Best Answer

A long time ago I went to a
psycho-analyst to see if she could shed some light on why I love Sanitary Towels so much. I explained I am NOT interested giving up my fascination with them just understanding why I like them so much.
I was told Sanitary Towels are a feminine hygiene item , and are used for a very intimate , private purpose for girls and women. As they are VERY soft and also used pretty much once a month that makes them "special" . That pretty much seemed to explain things for me. I also enjoy seeing women put the Sanitary Towels on , I have a bit of interest in how different women dispose of them. Growing up all women around me used to wrap them up quite prettily in newspaper .
I hope this has help explain the Sanitary Towel fascination for you a little more.

Best Answer

I hope that helped PippaP. One day perhaps you can add me as a friend
ZL00py

Best Answer

That's what it is for me, I think the soft, clean, freshness, and it is a girly thing, obviously. But I don't and would not be turned on at all by a used Maxi, I totally understand your feelings on that...

Best Answer

I'd also like to know. I'm a female and have heavy periods and use pads but I don't understand what reasoning a male would have to use a pad, or even wear panties. Do these same men wear bras too? I mean mine as well go with the whole wardrobe right?

Best Answer

I hope that helped explain the fetish a little!!

Best Answer

As a 31 Year old male I admit I do have this fetish but I am not open to dressing up in women's apparel however I do appreciate very much the sensitivity of the situation when a women has her period and if I had a friend who was a girl/women and open to me caring for her needs at that time I would be most willing to do it.

Best Answer

If it's done privately in someone's home I see no wrong in it again I don't wear maxi pads or any pads for that matter or even dress like a women/girl but It drives me wild to see a pad being changed and all the other stuff that comes along with having a period :).

Best Answer

I agree the feminine aspect of it all drives me wild as a straight male I even enjoy a soft feminine look of a women/girl.

Best Answer

i do. i love wearing pads. I usually wear a few doubled up. I want to know what it feels like to do some of the things women do, to get a better understanding of them. i have dresses, heels, wigs, and i do "cross dress" i have gone out in town sometimes, going to the gas station or a car wash in them, and always get looks. i wear pads everyday, i cant explain why, its just comfortable to me.

Best Answer

only when My vagina is bleeding.... what, you guys don't have vaginas under your penis?

Best Answer

yes I do not have vagina and do not bleeding monthly, but I wear sanitary belt with super long napkins, it wraps my jj and I feel so good when I have it. your folks wear it once a month, but I do eveyday. sliu884136@aol.com

Best Answer

I wear a belted pad in my panties. Sanitary Belts and tabbed napkins are available on some internet auction sites.

Best Answer

Would you tell me what is belted pad? sliu884136@aol.com. Thanks

Best Answer

I wear doctor whites and a belt in panties

Best Answer

you can go to amazon and type sanitary belts, it will link you to the site so that you can buy belts, all kinds. Thanks

Best Answer

Im a male cross dresser love to wear big thick pads

Best Answer

I wear panties often. Prefere thongs but sometimes regular old hi-cut briefs are nice too. I occasionally will wear a pad. I enjoy the feeling of the thick pad between my legs. Sometimes I will put a tampon in my ***. It's fine until u need to pull it out. I also wear diapers and have a **** fetish too. If you like pads try a diaper. Even if you don't wet it, it is still a great feeling.

Best Answer

I do wear pantie and pad some time the pad may used by my wife or new <br />
depends on he mood she love me wearing her used pad specially wheni go to work wearing pantie and pad

Best Answer

I do wear women's underwear and maxi pads. The reason I wear maxi pads is to soften my bottom. I put extra amounts of lotion on the pad and it rubs it in when I am working from home. It does feel good but the softness is great when I take it off.

Best Answer

You put lotion on the pad? Wow just when I thought I had seen everything then I read this.

Best Answer

When I was little I fist noticed my mother pads. I looked at them, not knowing where they were for. After a while on one day I decided to try one on. So I grabbed one of my mother pads en put them in my undies. Instantly I loved the feeling. <br />
In the beginning I only worn them in house but as I got more comfortable with them I also started wearing them outside, even to work.<br />
I think that it's great that you are able to wear them without anybody noticing.

Best Answer

i where pads on and off i been using them for a while feels great i will only where them at night bout not in public don't want people to know that i where them when. there good in panties nice to see that i am not the only guy that dose love this chat to me for more info i do other things with them too they also make a good way to get it off with ur self

Best Answer

its just going to buy them thats the tough part haha. I don't do anything else with them too crazy. stack them to thicken things haha

Best Answer

i will wrap the cloth part around my **** and use them to ********** and put ***** in them

Best Answer

buying them is easy. most people think when a guy goes to the store and buys it, hes buying it for his gf, wife, or daughter.

Best Answer

I do, they keep my panties dry. (giggle)

Best Answer

I wear panties 24/7 and when it is my time of the month I wear the Kotex maxi pads. Feels so good in my panties against where i wish my ***** was. Willow

Best Answer

The bulk between my legs is sometimes nice and occasionally it will keep the panties dryer.

Best Answer

I love wearing panties and pads! It's the best feeling. I like to wear more than one pad and a bunch of panties makes it tight I like it. Idk why I do this but it's good and I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one ! I like wearing yoga pants on the outside of them they are so comfortable!! Another thing I did recently was when I was in the bathroom I found some vagicil powder for keeping girls dry and smelling good and comfy. I decided to pour some on my pads and in when I was wearing them and it was an amazing feeling for me the feeling and the smell is arousing. Baby powder feels good to.

Best Answer

I do wear 2 or 3 pairs of panties for that time of the month but I never use more than one pad, no reason for it.

Best Answer