mickey43617 mickey43617 66-70 64 Answers Mar 11, 2011

I wear panties every day 24/7 and wouldn't want to wear anything but panties.

Best Answer

I have only just started wearing panties(5 months) and my wonderfully wife has chosen some really sexy satin panties for herself and me to share.it definitely feels better than men's underwear and is so much more comfy,depending on the cut of course.Bikini and hi cut work for me.my wife loves taking pics every time I put on a new one.

Best Answer

every day, wife loves it :)

Best Answer

Been wearing panties since 1972 40 years later still wearing panties and loving it!

Best Answer

I hardly ever go anywhere without a nice pair of sexy pink silk lacy panties on my head

Best Answer

I love the feel of womens panties !!! I never leave home with out my VS.<br />
I work in them, play in them, why would I wear anything else ?

Best Answer

I wear panties 24/7, Do not have any ugly male underwear at all. I love the feel of them. I would love to be able to wear a thong but would have to be castrated first becasue no extra room up front.

Best Answer

I love to wear panties & have for 35 + years the feeling is soo good I'll never go back

Best Answer

I think most guys will have tried them at some time and most would have loved the smooth texture especially if satin,silk or similar,I wear them most of the time .

Best Answer

Count me in. 24/7/365

Best Answer

Yes I do and have for over 40 years. Have my own and better half buys them for me.

Best Answer

Well, I certainly do and have been for about 10 years. Ladyfriend helps me buy new ones sometimes.

Best Answer

I'd say 25% of men wear panties occasionally if only for a good stroking session, but it's such a personal thing and many different scenarios. 5 to 10% wear panties all the time. Then there is the cross dresser and that's probably over half or less of all pantie wearers. These figures are guesses and ba<x>ses on what I've read and heard from EMT's etc.<br />
I personally have worn panties on and off for most of my adult life. Neither wife really went for it so it was done on the sly. My current lover accepts me as I am and isn't judgmental about it. We've actually had a lot of fun with it.<br />
Nothing better than to walk into the restroom, up to a urinal and pull my panties to the side and think if that guy beside me only knew.

Best Answer

Me too<br />
Luv the microfiber feel

Best Answer

I am a straight male and has just started wearing womens boyshorts. The comfort and fit is great. I cant believe I've worn jockey tighty whities for decades. From now on I'm for comfort.

Best Answer

Maybe the real question should be 'How many men want to wear panties?' as any statistic will only take account those who are willing to share such information with a researcher. I know I do, but I can't speak for every male.

Best Answer

I wear them 24/7, the wife does not approve , but I have more panties then she does.

Best Answer

Counting myself and my 767 friends there are at least 768 men who wear panties.

Best Answer

Who knows but I do!

Best Answer

Have been wearing women's thongs daily for five years. I always look for the sexiest and most feminine ones I can find. Most of mine are sexier than what the ladies wear.

Best Answer