My friend was really busy lately and hasn't been replying to me. So I finally apologize & he said that he is very busy and said that I don't have to send messages to him too often. If that is so, then how many messages is not "too often"?...because I don't wanna offend him.
chronomantique chronomantique 18-21 2 Answers Jan 19, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Did u ask why? Too often --hmm. I didnt know there was a limit?? Is he irritated then..ask directly then.

Best Answer

I only said that I apologize if he did not reply to me because he was angry at me. He said he didn't...just very busy lately. It might be true though because he was not like that a week before.
Still, I wonder because I send a few messages a day to share things like what's going on.

Best Answer

He did not say that. He said that I don't need to send messages to him too often.

Best Answer

Ask him if you can still send him messages. I think he was just letting you know he can't reply to them in a timely manner is all.

Best Answer