I'm so tired of waiting for him to take me anywhere-I know I can go somewhere by myself so why bother having a relationship at all?
singwme singwme 56-60, F 11 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Andy Capp says all of em

Best Answer

He is my hero.

Best Answer

Sorry...I couldn't live like that and would leave and find my own happiness because time is wasting away.

Best Answer

Hmm,sounds like she needs to fin a real bf...

Best Answer

As many as he wants. His GF has options too. It sounds like she might need to find a new BF.

Best Answer

Depends on how grouchy she is.....no seriously why not go with him?

Best Answer

He calls Sunday his 'night out'--so I'm not invited. He goes to make errands in his old neighborhood and it turns into hours at his old hangouts. Some nights-he says he's going for something to eat---hours pass. I am not invited and besides - I can only sit in a bar for about an hour before I get completely bored.

Best Answer

depends how fast he wants liver failure

Best Answer

I'm actually in the same boat you are in...only my GF likes to go places w/o me...we don't live together and only see each other on Sundays for our weekly sex...I need more...I want to see her more often...she thinks I will want to have sex everyday...which I just may, but that's not the point...I still want to see her everyday...she just doesn't get it....I've never had a gf that limits contact with me to once a week...oh we talk on the phone every day...but listening to her mindless banter gets old after a while....Ya Know?!

Best Answer

He lives in my house and since I am out of work, has been paying bills and says he deserves it. Secondly, he came back 3 months ago after restraining order (long story) with promises (again) of how things would change. He hasn't touched me in 3 months yet -- several times a week it's cable p0rn. At least three nights out a week while I sit home not being able to afford to take myself anywhere--I'd be just as happy with him home watching a movie with me--(but one I might enjoy too) Thanks for listening.

Best Answer

It's sad how people can co-exist and not be intimate...I'm a very passionate man and need affection on a daily basis...I don't do the bar scene...the only thing keeping me around her is the sex...it's wonderful....she likes the same things I do, except for kissing...I love kissing and she doesn't...I'm sorry you're in this situation, it's very trying on the heart...not to mention you have to please yourself watching cable P0rn alone...at our ages we don't have the time to waste on a loser...hope things work out for you my darling....

Best Answer

I'm not the one watching p0rn alone--he is. Every chance he gets. I have grown to HATE it 'cause he replaced me with it.

Best Answer

that is so true...**** takes the place of the mate...it's very destructive unless both parties are watching it at same time....I apologize for the error...You may have to give him an ultimatum....either or...

Best Answer

I have given him that ultimatum so many times and he's told me he'll give it up--I hate most how sneaky he is about it.

Best Answer

If you can't agree on that sort of thing, then it is probably time to move on.

Best Answer

Zero but that is just me

Best Answer

Offer oral compensation, and he'll be home every night.

Best Answer

He's also a p0rn addict. He likes the pros--I have nothing to offer him, apparently. I've given up trying.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

9

Best Answer