two out of 12

Best Answer

Wait...I remembered another one....three!

Best Answer

I hope you find more. *smile*

Best Answer

I don't feel like I know anyone here very well, just because it's over the internet, but I talk to several people occasionally

Best Answer

i have learned that it is good to be careful with personal information

Best Answer

i have about 35, they email sometimes,

Best Answer

that is really good!

Best Answer

I got no clue babe. i talk to whoever interests me whether they be in my circle or not. I add anyone who turns up. I don't even kno who all is on it anymore.

Best Answer

i know you in reality and know that Eproject is a questionstop for you to pass a few minutes in spare time at times but even you have made some close friends here outside the people you know in reality.

Best Answer

I want to keep my circle smaller and try to keep in contact with as many as possible. I talk to most in mine but on a sporadic basis because we are all so busy. I haven't been here very long so it may change in time.

Best Answer

i think i want to scale my circle back to that.

Best Answer

I've never felt like I "know" someone online. so I do chat with a few but it's nothing personal or deep or anything, though that might be because I haven't known any of them for a longer time!

Best Answer

thats true to it is very hard to honestly know someone just from online talk.

Best Answer

About dozen or so. A few of those I talk to offline as well.

Best Answer

Why have so many "friends" if you're not communicating with them? I dropped about 100 from my circle just for that reason.

Best Answer

You are right there really is no good reason to have so many.

Best Answer

Not as many as I would like!

Best Answer