All of MY stories are true experiences, but some of the postings make me wonder. I post not to excite, but because I have to tell someone and it seems safe to do so here.
AloneandAdventurous AloneandAdventurous 26-30, F 8 Answers Jun 12, 2012

we paid some one to make up ALL the stories and spalsh our avatars around with them indiscriminately........you didn't actually believe any of that **** did you ???

Best Answer

Aren't we sarcastic! I don't care if you believe mine. Someday I'll tell you how to confirm it.

Best Answer

I can only attest to the validity of my own.

Best Answer

i feel like 60% are not real .. :(((

Best Answer

More than we know. All the nes i post are real BC no one i know has ever expeiernce anything that I have they try to understand and imagine but can't. Here people have.

Best Answer

Who cares if they're good?

Best Answer

Because this supposed to be an EXPERIENCES web site, not fictional writing. there are other good sites for that. I'm wanting real feedback to my experiences.

Best Answer

I agree, and understand your position. It's been my experience however, that much of what occurs on this site is far from truly experiential. It's virtual, anonymous. The fact that an experience that you've shared is true is only really of value to you. Perhaps that's all that matters. ;-)

Best Answer

I don't believe you.

Best Answer