Aisha4u Aisha4u 31-35, F 29 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I thank the right man canhave me doing stuff I can hardly speak of

Best Answer

I agree and I love it :-)

Best Answer

The only way I could ever relax enough to allow a "sl*tty side* to emerge with a man, is if he was emotionally committed to me, faithful, respectful, and allowed me to go at my own pace.<br />
And I haven't found that yet.

Best Answer

the possibilities...

Best Answer

I believe that every woman has not a slutty side but a naughty side to make it a bit decent :- ). <br />
It is sometimes the partner or a man or the circumstances which gets the woman to come out with her inner self. In an Indian atmosphere, it takes a lot of guts for a woman to come out with it because of the society and customs followed.<br />
But Yes each woman has those naught side in herself!!

Best Answer

Well, a friend of mine said that all girls are *****, we just know how to keep it in our pants better than guys. *shrug-shrug*

Best Answer

Sure ,with one they trust !

Best Answer

yes u r right, every female has a covered dream.
she wnts only reliable n confidential partner to expose

Best Answer

Yes.. and she prefers that with one man.

Best Answer

yes, she preferred 1 man in one time to maintain her privacy.......

Best Answer

No. Some are prudes. It is what it is.

Best Answer

You are the best... Because you asked right Question for every Women..<br />
Yeah i strongly believed that every women have slutty Hidden in her mind.. Yes Women hide their Sexual fantasies..Until the Man give the Green signal..<br />
Love your question...

Best Answer

I trully believe this :)

Best Answer

Especially those nuns! O.o

Best Answer

i do but has to be the right man

Best Answer

I think they do and its a man's job to bring it out to play. Mine is a church secretary but a real animal in bed. She is truly a cumslut but to everyone else she is the church secretary and she is very conservative.

Best Answer

It depends on the use if the term slutty. Highly sexual, yes absolutely, but not necessarily promiscuous. All people have that highly charged sexual '****' inside of them... we are sexual creatures, and when we embrace that sex can be magic. Unfortunately for so long we have fed women a pile of lies about how they are less sexual than men are. The result is a generation of women that feel like they have to be afraid of there sexuality.<br />
My wife was extremely conservative sexually when we first got together. It took years, but she embraced the inner 'slutty side's that she had and we had incredible, fulfilling and exciting sex. Then when we had kids she went back into full prude mode and it all stopped.<br />
So yes, all women have that capacity, and it can be nurtured by the right man. If it is, the result is amazing for both.

Best Answer

I think most women have this side to them , but some chose to ignore it....<br />
I guess they just know what they're missing! Lol!

Best Answer

Not every one. But enough to make life interesting.

Best Answer

Women are horny just like men

Best Answer

I think many of us... my current partner and I are helping each other to discover our slutty sides and it's amazing ;-)

Best Answer

I would hope every woman has a slutty side -- at least the women I've been in a relationship have eventually revealed a slutty side, with a little encouragement.

Best Answer

I think the only person I'm gonna be slutty for is someone I've been with for a very loooooong time and has put a ring on my finger.

Best Answer

this is side is presnt in everyone .. only no has guts to let it out

Best Answer