I don't think it's possible but I believe that the impossible is possible n just cuz I don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm not asking out of rudeness just curiosity.
Terrain12 Terrain12 31-35, F 5 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Affairs

i hate cheaters, my ex cheated after 19 yrs of marrige she is with the free loader and now i pay for him too, i hope they die, cheaters should be burned at the stake

Best Answer

Not me....but my ex cheated on me and is now married to the woman. Better her than me, I say. :)

Best Answer

I know a fiend who's fiance gave her herpes and told her two days before the wedding which caused them to breakup, yet when he was engaged to another woman, my friend got pregnant by him and had his son and now they are married. Fact is stranger than fiction. I'm not sure if she's happy though.

Best Answer

Wow. I know I wouldn't be happy cuz I'd be stressing over his fidelity n etc. Maybe she felt that having herpes makes it hard for her to find someone so she settled for him.

Best Answer

That's what I think, but I never ask.

Best Answer