I don't think it's possible but I believe that the impossible is possible n just cuz I don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm not asking out of rudeness just curiosity.
peace82 peace82 26-30, F 5 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Affairs

i hate cheaters, my ex cheated after 19 yrs of marrige she is with the free loader and now i pay for him too, i hope they die, cheaters should be burned at the stake

Best Answer

Not me....but my ex cheated on me and is now married to the woman. Better her than me, I say. :)

Best Answer

ok here is one for u i cheated on my now x wife with another woman thats been 29 yrs ago we have been together for 28 yrs and married for 20 yes we had our ups and downs but we stuck it out so far so good we have raised 6 kids together my 3 daughters her 3 sons 1 D just retired from army at 43 with 26 yrs in army 2 D n S with masters degrees 1 S has his BS in electronics and 1 in prison so yes it can work now did i cheat again YES and we have been into swinging lifestyle for at least 20 yrs and yes she was the other woman

Best Answer

Wow u sound like this Gemini I once knew.

Best Answer

true aquarian here sugar wife is cancer but then again im just ME

Best Answer

Yeah I know about male Aquarians lol. Did she approach u about the swinging or did u suggest it?

Best Answer

me started with x wife in the early 70s

Best Answer

But u also brought it up with the current wife, right?

Best Answer

I know a fiend who's fiance gave her herpes and told her two days before the wedding which caused them to breakup, yet when he was engaged to another woman, my friend got pregnant by him and had his son and now they are married. Fact is stranger than fiction. I'm not sure if she's happy though.

Best Answer

Wow. I know I wouldn't be happy cuz I'd be stressing over his fidelity n etc. Maybe she felt that having herpes makes it hard for her to find someone so she settled for him.

Best Answer

That's what I think, but I never ask.

Best Answer