mellifluousme mellifluousme 22-25, F 16 Answers Jun 14, 2012

Not what is really it is today, but the India of my dreams.

Best Answer

I love,love, love India. I'm not too keen on the monkeys though. I also like Asha Bosle. She really has a gift.

Best Answer

I like India, I've been there a few times, I have Indian friends, from the Punjab and Madras regions, and Pakistani friends. A great place, great culture and great people.. but I wouldn't say I love it. India still has major issues with it's caste system and rural poor that kind of stick in my throat and I know it is a political hot potato too which many Indian people are trying to change. Ach, you can say the same about any country.. I don't even love my own that much. India is a great country with a good future ahead of it.

Best Answer

thanks.Ican accept this coz u said ur views

Best Answer

kk :)

Best Answer

on the bucket list

Best Answer

Better question. How many have ever been there? I only know of what I hear and see in pictures. It is so far away that it almost seems to be a myth. I would love to see the world and get a better picture of what this world is all about. Bet it is has some beautiful areas and people.

Best Answer

u will hav a chance

Best Answer

I would love to travel to India! Last summer while visiting Sri Lanka, me and my family were planning on going to India as well, but unfortunately even four weeks wasn't enough for that trip. Definitely will visit India in the future.

Best Answer

wow.Welcome to INDIA

Best Answer

Yes, I have awesome friends from there.

Best Answer

glad to hear that

Best Answer

I loved visiting India & would love to go back, great country & lovely people. I am English.

Best Answer

sweet of u to say that

Best Answer

its me sweet heart ,,, its my mother land

Best Answer

mine too

Best Answer

I do, with some buts

Best Answer

hmmm what those buts?

Best Answer

Greed, religious violence and the cast system. O! beurocracy as well!

Best Answer

and your spelling mistakes...dont you have the same problem in your country?

Best Answer

Not to that extend. Yet, I do love India.

Best Answer

so u hav been never to INDIA

Best Answer

India been to me ;-), but will not write if I never been.

Best Answer

More than anything else in this world! (: <3

Best Answer