hystericalrevolutionarypoet hystericalrevolutionarypoet 13-15, F 8 Answers Jun 15, 2012

i dont have a worst enemy ... :/

Best Answer

Well ur pretty Lucky

Best Answer

My favorite people to talk to are usually the ones ho can push my buttons. As long as they don't try to hurt me in any way, my enemies make life more interesting. Of course, to be fair, I don't really consider anyone to be an enemy right now; though; there are people who consider me as such, I imagine

Best Answer

Well ppl r wierd sighs as my enemy qouted on his facebook " if smeone hates u it's fr three reasons, one they see u as a threat, two they hate themselves, three they're jealous of u"

Best Answer

Hating someone is a huge burden. Someone I do not care for is not worth that weight. True hate, though, I think would be more complex than what your friend describes. If I were to choose people to hate, it would those who are abusive. Someone might "say" they hate another, when in fact it is only jealousy, but that is not the same as true hate. If someone truly hates over jealousy, they should seek therapy.

Best Answer

Most people's worst enemies were once good friends of theirs. You can't have that level of hatred for someone unless they have hurt you badly and only someone you once liked and emotionally invested in has the ability to hurt you to the extent of considering them your sworn and active enemy!

Best Answer

No even others who fr god knows wat reasons start picking on ppl , lik bullies theyre sme ppls enemies

Best Answer

I'm not saying all enemies are ex-friends. Just a very high percentage of them!

Best Answer

All or nothing is my motto

Best Answer

thats scary

Best Answer

Wat being frendz with them? Or them being a little nicer?

Best Answer

im not being religious here but satan is my worse enemy

Best Answer

Well ofcourse

Best Answer

Yes I could be friends

Best Answer