I know myself I visited Burger King on about the 5th lol so I didn't last to long, how about you?
SeeChelseaRun SeeChelseaRun 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Self Improvement

I didn't make any resolutions. I decided not to change.

Best Answer

yep! :D bacon diet going strong!!!

Best Answer

haha maybe I ought to rethink my resolutions

Best Answer

with bacon! :D

Best Answer

None made here...

Best Answer

Have stopped making New Year's resolutions. If it is truly something I want to change or if it is something that is really important to me, I wouldn't be putting it off til next year.

Best Answer

Yea I'm not entirely that obsessed with them I just figured it was a good excuse to try and kick off some fast food abstinence diet lol, but I do appreciate your philosophy.

Best Answer

I am sorry - I was looking at your avatar - what was the question ?

Best Answer

Your question is precisely the reason that I haven't made a New Years Resolution on over 30 years!!! Why resolve to do something, only because the calendar flips over to the next year?

Cheers,

AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

I do it more for fun then anything, its not something to be taken seriously but if it encourages some people, even if its a small number, to make a positive change, why not?

Best Answer

I completely agree with your particular line of reasoning.

Best Answer

me!

Best Answer

Woo good!

Best Answer

I confess - still haven't lost those 10 lbs

Best Answer

Neither have I, take small steps!

Best Answer