the peticular fetishes may include dad son, pumping, saline, smoking, gaining, mpb ( male pattern baldness) ; by choice or nature, facial hair, body hair,
Gainerguy30 Gainerguy30 31-35, M 10 Answers May 25, 2011

Here I am as gay mature (52 yo) fat bellied and MPB man. Small penis too. Who is interested by such type of man?

Best Answer

I am an MPB man with a beard( sometimes shave me head). I have a very small penis too... Just the head soft and 3" max hard. I'm a cigar smoking bear too.

Best Answer

Great if both are into MPB and wer are small **** owners. Lots of hugs. FreD

Best Answer

My penis hard is not longer than yours. Maybe 3" 5 max. Great to be proud of it.

Best Answer

cool i haent been on here in ages how are you tell me a more about what common interste you and i share would e most intreinging

Best Answer

I really enjoy how fat you are. For me that is a pleasure without equivalent when I am obliged to gain one size more. Also now because of I must go to the tailor or when the seller of clothes must specially ask for my size at the fabric. The guys who are not fat cannot understand our pleasure. Take care.

Best Answer

I would love to talk!

Best Answer

It would be great, Sir. From where are you?

Best Answer

WTH is bear fat.

Best Answer

Not just a fetish but a way of life. I was once a young party boy. That's not the cool stuff - not 12 days ago, handsome men- all different ages were being attracted to ME? i wore glasses now!- ALL these sexy men wanting to fattem me up to be a Great LARD Daddy dandy Bear of a man. my mustache is non-optional. noticing the greys getting thicker and now a shorter preppy coffiiure . Waistline too big for my trousers a little paunch. lucky i can let them out. Lucky enough I am a tailor and easily make more. One guy said " I love your look i want a daddy like you, i was about to say old- and then realized that i was a middle aged man- and spreading wide and this young 23 year old- quite cute and very interested flattered me and he still is interested- WOW..think I am glad im"not 21". A fatherly gentleman!?" Im turning 40 in December. I sort of accept growing older and well enjoy less leg work, and being making reasonable sales, some great weeks, some weeks of eating pasta and leftovers and fish n chips, and soon all the fatty foods became daily visitors and my portions was nearing three times his serves are three or four times his- "That's a lot for you isn't it? Not really- wait till you see how much i'm going to be able to eat in another year" BIG DADDY BEAR IN PROGRESS-

and everyone is encouraging me to be- he's bringin me sweeter teas and larger slices of cake and chips and food was good- i started eating - it is like a little hungery deamon was having his way and he was hungry and there to stay. I love food and my partner ( open couple) bakes for me every few days and i over do on the chocolate brownies and pasta for lunch everyday and a snooze- then more cake and back to work- then dinner time and then desert and then candy and then tea and cake and a mid night brownie and milk- He tells me every time mid night snack- to use the knfe- ate a cake and 2/3 of a brownie last night after dinner-

i have a bit of a sweet- tooth but not to this scale- i mean i ak eating enough for three people and my largest as suit trousers ( didn't think of that as issue, till then- my largest were tight and it was morning again and poriadge and toast and enough for four people agan. oh well i just gave up smoking about 12 or 14 days ago and was obviously doing the work on myself, next stop BIG ROUND DADDY BEAR- always dandy

Best Answer

I do!! OMG I can't life without with this kind of men!! Geez.

A smokin bear with short hair and best brown hairs with MUCH MUCH Fur, ... grrr that makes me so uber Horny!!

I LIKE IT!! And best with a good bearbelly and much fur mhhhhh yumm....

Sorry this answer is like a **** xD but I really extremely love this kind of mens.

I also search them here to chat and stuff.

Best Answer

as a bi curious i would like to hook up with a gay for a one of to start no strings berr belly bald i don't mind me im fat bald and old ha ha

cannot acomadate

Best Answer

My kind of men. Like clippedpipe's answer- that would be something I would like as well.

Best Answer

Just a quick line to say i really fancy you!

Best Answer

Personally, I love them...they're my first choice when it comes to men and always will be. I've always loved fat, older bearded men, although smoking is optional even though a cigar is sexy. The bald part is also optional. If I could ever find a submissive one who would indulge my various fetishes I'd consider myself a very lucky man indeed, and I'd do my best to keep them happy.

Best Answer

I do. I think it would be very hot to be forcibly transformed into bald, inked, pipe-smoking bear by other bears.

Best Answer

This is exactly my type of guy though why im attracted to this I'll never know!

Best Answer