screamqueen1994 screamqueen1994 18-21, F 17 Answers Aug 14, 2013 in Community

I didn't vote for him on either term.

Best Answer

"and then next election a republican, and then maybe 2 more terms until you hate his ideas, and then back to democrat. That is our nation for the past" 120 years, screw political parties, all they can do is limit each others potential for progress

Best Answer

^^^ This. ^^^

Best Answer

Like the others were any better.............

Best Answer

Not even that gorgeous Sarah Palin?

Best Answer

Only if you set her on fire first.

Best Answer

Well she had a couple kids, so I suppose someone must have set her on fire before now...

Best Answer

Yeap, airline attendant sl8t. Letterman had her pegged.

Best Answer

you act like we had better options.. Romney was and still is a nutbag snob that's out of touch with reality

Best Answer

obamas million $ vacations,out of touch.

Best Answer

he would have had the economy going.

Best Answer

Presidents have always gone on vacations... like all politicians and most people with money. And they don't actually do it on the public dollar... it's just that everything they do requires coordination of lots of groups and organizations. Also, contrary to what you may see on tv, congress controls the budget.. that just US gov't 101

Best Answer

This is the Age-Of-Being-Right. Very few actual Obama voters will admit it even if they did regret it.

Best Answer

RUBIO 2016!

Best Answer

Rubio is a turd, He is a democrat claiming to be a republican.

Best Answer

While I didn't vote for him, I regret that anybody did.

Best Answer

I don't, but then I didn't.

Best Answer

I voted for Ron Paul.

Best Answer

Oh, the left vs right paradigm... What a funny notion... Though, regarding any conservatives... It's either Ayn Rand or Jesus Christ.. They are two conflicting world views... Now choose one.

Best Answer

No regrets. He is far better than anybody the GOP has nominated in the past four Presidential elections.

Best Answer

I don't regret it one bit, and would do it again.

Best Answer

I'm glad I voted for him and I'd vote for him again.

Best Answer