run23456 run23456 46-50, M 8 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in EP

Many more people have lost their insurance because of Obama doesn't care than have gotten his failed insurance plans.

Best Answer

Thank you Obama for making overpriced medical insurance totally unaffordable. I'll pay the fine unless prison is an option.

Best Answer

**** that. I want to be the first one they put in prison for not complying.

Overrun government, not doing what they are supposed to do and doing what they are not supposed to do.

Best Answer

We're insured

Best Answer

Thank God I went in the service. I got a letter saying that my VA coverage was enough and was not going to change. I have so many friends and acquaintances that are really getting the shaft with the ridiculous premiums, deductibles, cut back hours etc etc

Best Answer

I am not signing up for Obamacare, nor are my employee's.

Best Answer

I'm from the UK and we don't have all that medical insurance stuff

Best Answer

How do they collect the monies to run the hospitals there?

Best Answer

We have something called National Insurance. Every working person in Britain has it deducted from their wage automatically and it covers them for any treatments or doctor visits. We can walk into any hospital and get treated without having to worry about medical bills. Doctors appointments are covered, here in Wales we don't pay for prescriptions. The National Insurance covers everything

Best Answer