JaneD0ugh JaneD0ugh 46-50, F 11 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

Good idea. But who is supposed to decide which questions are serious and which ones are dumb? Or which answers are serious or dumb for that matter?

Best Answer

I say mix the 2 together

Best Answer

Here here

Best Answer

There definetly is a difference between serious, stupid,political, sexual, philopsophical, psycological, etc, etc, etc,. Just ask, is that not the point or purpose of this site? They say the stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Best Answer

I think there are plenty sections here already. If you don't appreciate the stupid ones, just scroll past them. That's what I do.

Best Answer

I think it would be pointless because serious questions tend to have stupid answers since there is not a reliable criteria to separate a serious question from a stupid one or a serious answer from a stupid one.

Best Answer

The problem with that is the people posting the stupid questions don't realize they're stupid.

Best Answer

sounds good

Best Answer

then we would have to have 4 more areas for dumb and serious answers under each question category.

Best Answer

Not Me.

Best Answer

Not me what?

Best Answer