I enjoy being spanked. One interesting thing about the human body is that once you are sexually aroused, pain takes on different feelings and meanings.

If you are not aroused, spanking will hurt and be unpleasant. Once aroused, the pain becomes lessened, becomes more stimulating.

So in an aroused state, spanking is stimulation, pleasant. Oh, it still hurts, but your mind translates that to enjoyment.

It is tricky when you begin. Your bottom needs "warming up". This is also an interesting aspect of human physiology. Eventually, you become partially numb to the whacks on your bottom. This is another aspect of the state of arousal, and your bodies response to spanking.

All in all, if aroused, and warmed up, it is very nice!

Best Answer

I just regress in my mind to being a child and lie then getting sore. I loved being spanked growing up - odd yes I know but it stimulated me in so many ways as well as being so sore I could not sit for a few hours

Best Answer

Even in so called "normal" sex,one partner controls,one submits.<br />
You tell me who "spanks"?

Best Answer

If it's a tease spank that my friend who is a girl does, then yes I somewhat enjoy it lol

Best Answer

These kind of people are called masochists

Best Answer

*raises hand*

Best Answer