emmellw emmellw 41-45, M 18 Answers Feb 2, 2011

There was this hard plastic serving spoon. I hated that spoon and would often daydream of breaking it. The thing is mom only used it once on me, I'm sure for some totally insane offense like going in and out of the house a dozen times and letting the flies in on a hot summer day. After that all she had to do is take that spoon out as a reminder and us kids would quiet down. I told her several years ago that being raised in that kind of terror just wasn't right, kids will be kids and we should never have been punished for just being kids. But she said she doesn't remember ever using that spoon on us, but I remember distinctly the whacks of it on my backside and besides why would we be scared of the spoon if she never used it.

Best Answer

i never got hit by my parents. I turned out be a fine upstanding member of society *hides bloody mallet*

Best Answer

my dad abused me physically &psychologically , one time i fought him just to defend myself it was futile it i was 14 i spiraled his face when he wasnt looking, , i cant forgive him for my psychological damage

Best Answer

My mother used to hit me all the time...with her hand, right across the face. She would chase me around the house, corner me, then hit me.

Best Answer

My mom did give us a swat or two on our butts with her hand a few times when we were kids. She never went overboard with it either and beat on us but she did spank our butts with her hand when we had pushed her too far.

Best Answer

All of the above along with a 2x4.

Best Answer

Yup. I got the wooden stick, the belt, the soap, the fists and the stairs. I was never a bad kid either, they were just terrible parents.

Best Answer

yeah all the time until i turned a teenager. <br />
i remember one day when i was ten my mother told me she wished she could have all three of us girls fixed when we were born. how horrible is that??<br />
a couple of years back i cut myself off the family completely.

Best Answer

all these terms come down to the same meaning. Hitting. That's what it is, and we have to admit it, if we want to be honest no matter how much the truth hurts, and regardless of what people who do those things say. People have the right to think, say or do anything they like. SO DO WE. DON'T YOU THINK?<br />
So this is what I call it and it's wrong. HITTING.<br />
I have been hit by my mum, uncle, once by my oldest sister. A friend or my family's, kindergarten teacher, threatened to be smacked by my elementary school teacher, but I can't blame anything on her, <br />
because she did not do it. And I don't want to lie. I did not like it....I would not do it to my kid....In fact I would not do it to anyone....especially a kid. Wrong things are wrong, no matter how we choose to baptize them....only to make ourselves feel better.<br />
It is not discipline. It is (if not abuse) definitely the door to it, that needs to be closed, locked up....and we need to throw the keys away where the ocean will swallow them....and no one will ever see them again.<br />
I have been hit with hands by my uncle and this friend of my family....May god forgive him (he died 17 years ago.) I have also been hit with both hands and a wooden spoon by my mom. That's it. I have had it with humans. I cannot stand them anymore. They seem to have no respect for the others....but they demand it from others.............Is my answer enough?

Best Answer

my mother did lot to me ....tried to rip me out before i was even born ..tried to kill me with a pillow ..broke two of my fingers ..gave me bleach to drink ...tried to cut off my wedding rings and cut my pinkie half off ..<br />
tried to run my over with her car ....told me i was the biggest mistake of her life ...and she she tried and tried to rid herself of me .......ME ...i love my kids ..would sell my soul to save them

Best Answer

No but Hitlers Dad did. Look what happened there.

Best Answer

a switch! a big one! that was the worst. and the flyswatter...sometimes the handle of it, belt, yardstick [old ones were much heavier], hand on bare bottom...

Best Answer

Everynight dad would slash us to death with a bread knife and dance on our graves singin' "Glory Halleujah". But you tell that kids nowadays--they don't believe you!

Best Answer