awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 13 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Affairs

Yes and i really regret it i was young and really stupid and he was a lot older and played a lot of games with a lot of people.But in the end i got what i deserved he didn't mores the pity.Im just really sorry that people found out the way that they did and i will never ever forget the pain i caused.But i know i would never ever do it again ive learnt a lot and changed a lot since then:-/

Best Answer

I was but I didn't know.

Best Answer

I am a magnet for involved women.

Single and available women are overly cautious with me...but those with other commitments just bull rush me...

Best Answer

Until recently I was a friend with benefits with a guy who was involved with another girl. I have a new bf now that I want to be faithful to so my fwb and I ended the sexual relationship. We are still great friends though. No regrets.

Best Answer

I have been... but I was unaware of that fact at the time.

Best Answer

I won't lie, I've been guilty of this.

Best Answer

I love my husband to death, and I love my mother-in-law too. Sometimes, I'm the other women when it comes to my mother-in-law, though.

Best Answer

yes when I was very young and foolish and I will always regret it

Best Answer

Never .. I would never compromise my self-respect and play second fiddle for any man.

Best Answer

I'm a shamed to say ' I have' :( I was 17 and never had a bf. My mom had ketped me away from guys.. He was 10yrs old and at first he made out he was single.. It was only until his aunt came to see me when I learnt he was married with kids!!!

Best Answer