Buried in the backyard of our previous house was: 2 cats, two lizards & two rats. Current home currently has two rats, with a hole that I dug yesterday for a third one.
JaneD0ugh JaneD0ugh 46-50, F 6 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

We have a few cats,a dog, and some hens burried and I put a piece of slate for a headstone.

Best Answer

Yeah 2 dogs apparently

Best Answer

Apparently???

Best Answer

I didn't bury them and never made sure they were really buried there, I was just told... :-) (RIP sweetie ones)

Best Answer

3 dogs all much loved faithful friends

Best Answer

You sound like the type of person who would perhaps place some sort of marker on these graves?

Best Answer

How could you tell.....well you would be wrong anyway maybe if I had a massive garden but nooooooooooo

Best Answer

Am wondering? What size of dog would you consider too large to do this to? I would have liked to bury my 70 lb Chow, but had him cremated instead and placed a granite marker on the spot where he died. His ashes are still on the mantle.

Best Answer

Front yard = 3 dogs, 1 cat<br />
Back yard = 1 puppy

Best Answer

Nope, I still have a dog back there, he'd dig up the bodies. Animal bodies that is >_>

Best Answer

Tell us about the other bodies we will keep your secret friend ...pss someone call the FBI

Best Answer