hereisali2 hereisali2 18-21 17 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Affairs

I had the answers wrote on my hand, why not use them.

Best Answer

none but I have had it done to me

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I did once, I'm never really sure if it counts though, I didn't feel that bad about it, we'd talked about having an open relationship but hadn't totally agreed on it though not totally disagreed either, and I was with a woman at the time and slept with a man

Best Answer

I do not cheat unless they do or after the marriage is over. Either way the marriage is over and we both know it. So it really isn't cheating, because the marriage is only a piece of paper at that point.

Best Answer

pretty much cheated on everyone i ever dated until my wife. 15 years on still no cheating. never have, never will. what would be the point really? i am thrilled where i am and no intention of ruining that over something so dumb.

Best Answer

I can honestly say that I have NEVER cheated on a woman. Am I loyal to the end, or could it be because I talk in my sleep? You make the call.

Best Answer

I cheated on my homework once, does that count?

Best Answer

Yes I did

Best Answer

i am!!!

Best Answer

cool, I'm free...

Best Answer