Not me. I know how to stop that from happening.

Best Answer

I have no kids..

Best Answer

Smart man.

Best Answer

I have 3 kids from 2 different dads. The first 2 were from a 4-year-relationship I was in. My youngest is by my husband who I married in 2014. And, yes, I got primary custody of all 3 of my kids, and they are well taken care of.

Best Answer

I have fathered four children with four different mothers<br />
I have made sure they wanted for nothing and received a good education, except for my second son who died when he was a few months old<br />
If anyone has a problem with that they can go and screw themselves

Best Answer

Yikes.

Best Answer

I do...but I feel that I shouldn't explain myself. I have two beautiful girls and I am single and we are VERY happy :) that's what matters.

Best Answer

i have two children from my ex that i was with for 8 yrs but i met him when i was a teenager,and i'm married now and have 3 more children with my husband.things happen and i was fine with only two kids but when i met my husband i knew i wanted to have more with him.

Best Answer

I dont think people will admit to that. I have 2 kids with the same moron, but nowadays you see families with several different last names quite frequently

Best Answer

Best Answer

No just one husband, not with me now and we have children. He on the other hand has another child with his current girlfriend.

Best Answer