The wheat we have now is a filler and it's in everything. It now acts like a drug in the brain and it causing bloating.
laceset34 laceset34 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Health

Bloating in the brain? I don't believe it

Best Answer

You should....do your research...

Best Answer

You made the claim. Shouldn't you support it with research?

Best Answer

Let me tell you something...when I eat anything wheat I feel like I am going crazy...I start shaking inside and feel nervous within 1/2 hr. What they call wheat has been so genetically modified that is takes days for me to feel normal again. Now they want to do it to fruit and vegetables...being healthy is just going to be a dream in the future.

Best Answer

the peanut butter capn crunch is still ok.

Best Answer

Are u kidding....wheat is wheat (gluten). Peanut butter crunch is awful and more ways then one.

Best Answer

Definitely, we need to get rid of the terrible, non-organic gluten foods we eat and wheat is the biggest culprit of health issues in general.

Best Answer

You must not have experienced the bad effects or you wouldn't be so negative. It's modified..do your research my lady.

Best Answer

It's still wheat, just because it's a bio-engineered product doesn't make it not wheat. That'd be like saying cow Milk isn't cow milk if the cow was a crossbreed of two species of cow.<br />
Also humanity has survived off of wheat for thousands of years, so chances are you don't have celiac disease. Mainly because actual diagnosis of celiac disease is really really rare. Lots of people like to pretend they have it and spend months annoying everyone withint reach of the "dangers of gluten". Also, encephalitis is not caused by food allergies.

Best Answer

It is not wheat genetically just called wheat these days...do your research.

Best Answer

Why should we do rsearch to support YOUR claims?

Best Answer

especially when he offers no source.

Best Answer

weed is weed... HA HA gotcha

Best Answer

sounds like sour dough

Best Answer

i knew ... MOST stuff that used to be natural is now synthetic

Best Answer