SomethingUnusual SomethingUnusual 18-21, F 22 Answers Jun 29, 2013 in Community

i squirt when i can c;

Best Answer

It feels great but I don't like it since it makes such a mess. Whatever you're doing has to be really intense.

Best Answer

My wife started to squirt after our third child was born. Once we started ******* she started squirting more and more. Now I can make her squirt just by licking her.

Best Answer

It just happens, it's really obnoxious and messy. My husband loves it, however I'll take a penetration or clitoral orgasam any day over it.

Best Answer

So if it doesn't happen for me then Im just not a squirter?

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer

Yes, it's not a controlled thing.

Best Answer

Dam ok =(

Best Answer

fake

Best Answer

You have to stop concentrating about it and literally teach yourself to relax and let go. The more you want it to happen the less likely it will.

Best Answer

what do you mean by squirt?

Best Answer

I can but its not something I have much control over. It just happens.

Best Answer

It feels like you peed yourself but its pleasurable...

you just hold in all the moments where you feel like your going to ******.

some ladys can some can't others need DP and allot of clitoral stimulation.

Best Answer

******* = 0rgasim

Best Answer

Can't alone. But my 2nd husband gave me a g-gasm and wow! Felt like I had to pee. But when I couldn't hold it in any more I let it go. He explained that THIS was not urine. And was vastly surprised I was able to come through as quickly as I did.

Best Answer

I've been told ANY woman can do it. It's just does he have the patience to give you a really thorough massage. Every inch of you needs a massage he's looking for little pea sized knots...once they are all gone, you should be able to. I warn you, it's not just a squirting ****** it's a violent full body ******.... The only time a woman cannot do it from my experiance is if she has a thick ******....like a foam.

Best Answer

Most girls who can do this...It's just the way they org@sm...Only have met two in real life....

Best Answer

Does it make a difference wether they can or cant

Best Answer

I bring an umbrella if they can..:)

Best Answer

I don't know how they do it, but, when you get the answer to this, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised. :) as will I !!! lol

Best Answer

I am almost afraid to ask, Define "squirt" please. Isn't squirting sort of a guy thing???

Best Answer

It's a gush of fluids that comes out, you have no control over it. First time it happened to me I thought I had peed.

Best Answer

It's female ********* which comes out the urethra around the time they ******. If you're really over 40, I should feel pretty weird.

Best Answer

Okey dokey. Totally understand now:)

Best Answer

you can't teach it, and not so much woman on this world can do it lol

Best Answer

How'd u do it?

Best Answer

There (at least for me) has to be something (finger/s, toy, etc) inside you. It usually doesn't happen with just clitoral stimulation. It's a totally different kind of ******, too.

Best Answer

There's a good chance that you just can't do it because a lot of women can't. There's also a chance that you just haven't found someone that can make you do it. My wife can squirt, but didn't find out until after I started dating her. Even then, she thought that she just had to pee, but she started using the bathroom beforehand and still got the tingling sensation. I was able to convince her to have sex on the bathroom floor and just let it go when she started to tingle. The amount of juices coming out of her while I ****** her was amazing!

Best Answer