TheDesertBoy TheDesertBoy 18-21, M 5 Answers Jun 13, 2011

I was on medication that made me see my situation worse than what it was, and I left, which ended up making me see exactly what I had had and now lost. FIghting to get it back is what I am doing now, and I will try until the moment I die, which being put on the liver transplant list makes it not that far out now. I regret not seeing love and keeping it because that is what life is about.

Best Answer

I hope you win both battles

Best Answer

Oh I found something alright. Looked fun and exciting but on the inside, the opposite. Took a few years to get out but worth losing everything to have myself back.

Best Answer

i actually left a person i loved , in search of something old !! lost a lot but found every thing that means so much to me.

Best Answer

i found a great deal, lost a couple of things i have since gotten back, and lost a great deal of useless dreck. more painful in the moment than i'd hoped, but wonderful in the long term.

Best Answer

I did, but then returned and realized that he was my all and all I could ever need

Best Answer