smartlove007 smartlove007 41-45, M 14 Answers Apr 4, 2012

yes i like do massage , i did it on regular basis , i like to b e n ude during my session and give the one who do me this the chance to massage my n ude part or no never force him is it up to him

Best Answer

I like the complete massages. ;-) Haha.

Best Answer

Ha ha don't we all hun ;)

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

hahaha..:-)

Best Answer

Yeah sweetheart... Sure..xoxo

Best Answer

I have them from time to time. When she lets me massage her too are the most exciting experiences

All full body sensual style

Best Answer

I'm massage therapist, I don't want to do very "pro" massage any more. Only ladies who wants sensual massage (no sex but better sex)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Full Body Massage while nude. I broke my back 2 years ago and it and my legs hurt constantly.

Best Answer

I have only had one professional massage and it was wonderful. Most of the massages I have had have been given to me by either my son or my husband. Usually my son gave me foot massages and I must say he has talented thumbs, except they tired out way too quickly.

Best Answer

Gr8:-)

Best Answer

Virtual ones.

Best Answer

Mean??

Best Answer

I have been giving massages for well over 30 years and have been told that I am very good at it . I've even been called "Dr. Good Hands " ... and you really know you are good when you have many repeat clients .

I had three types of massage that I dealt with : The standard Swedish Massage down to the hips .. then about three inches above the knee caps on down to include the feet with Reflexology ...

The 2nd Massage I use is / was the Sensual Massage included everything above BUT also included on down over the butt cheeks ... and the legs from where they connect to the trunk of the body on down to the feet etc ...

3rd: This is the one that over 99% of the guys wanted ... the Full Body EROTIC massage that included every nook and cranny from the head on down to the bottom of the feet; including the groin ; which is actually called a Lingam Masage ... (GOOGLE IT ) .... VERY Popular ...

I quit doing females after about three years due to the laws requiring a female health aid present when doing female massage ...

I had about 20 -25 full time male clients ... average age was about 24 ... sometimes they'd bring their friends for treatments also ... so I averaged about five to ten clients /massages per day including Saturday ....

NEVER had ONE complaint .... but got a lot of tips and praise ...

I'm not trying to get sexual here ; BUT from the guys who got the Lingam treatment ... A man / male knows better how to make another mans groin area feel exceptionally good in most cases than a female or woman does .... or can ... I am retired more or less now ... just work on a couple of close friends who come by now and then for a good male on male massage ...

Best Answer

I love getting massage but I really prefer giving massage to a woman who appreciates massage, but I really prefer a woman who enjoys having her masseuse nude while giving the massage. I never cross any boundaries but still give a very sensual soothing massage.

Best Answer

i want a belly massage

Best Answer

I like to be nude and do not worry about being covered. Something about being naked with someone and sharing this type of sensual touch is very pleasant. I plan to take massage class before too long.

Can we do a massage exchange

Best Answer

I love a good massage. I went to a couple of Asian Massage parlors.

Many of them are fronts for prostitution but they are busting them all over here lately.

Sometimes the massage is pretty good. Most are done on a futon on the floor which I like.

Most don't care if you don't bother with the modesty towel. I don't like it and after all we are all adults here. I really need my glutes (butt) muscles deep massaged and many legit places won't do that. I really don't like men massaging me. It's ok but I never seem to get a good massage from them. I guess I need a gay one so he actually likes the male body.

Then I found this wonderful lady this year who is actually certified and has an office. I just ******** off and got on the table and said do you use a towel and she said it's up to you but I prefer not to, just gets in the way. Perfect.

So she gives a wonderful massage and I went in one day and her shoulder was bothering her and I asked if I could give her a massage. Now admittedly I wanted a chance to touch her but she said yes.

I have been told I give a good massage and she was loving it. Told me how good I was.

Now when I go she always has some reason she needs a massage to, she knows I love to do it so she plays this little game and strips off her dress, she doesn't wear any underwear usually, and I give her a massage before she gives me one.

We always have a very happy ending. I just love seeing her and she has really helped my legs and back.

Best Answer