*begins singing "Slip, Sliding Away"*

Best Answer

We don't always use it but Astroglide, strawberry flavor is mine and my wife's favorite. It feels awesome and has a very sensual aroma. I enjoy using it most when she is giving me a hand job and when she is not "ready" but wants me to go in anyway because she it really tight and using the lube prevents me hurting her.

Best Answer

I've done Massage Therapy etc for over 40 years now ... and I find that mixing a good Jasmine massage oil with a good Eucalyptus oil makes for a terrific massage .. and has many therapeutic values ... or if you want , use either separately and you still get a fantastic massage with healing properties in whichever oil that you use ... To mix, the best way is to use a 50-50 mix ... I also find that the Botanic Choice's Eucalyptus oil is perhaps the best in the market and sometimes you can get a buy one , get one FREE from them .... As for the Jasmine oil , I'd have to recommend White Gypsy brand ... <br />
With one or both of these , you don't really need any other oil, lube, lotion, or gel to work with ... unless you decide to use a special lotion or gel for the feet like I usually do .. a mint gel is what I find is best for the feet .... <br />
Hope this has helped .... :-)

Best Answer

Absolutely! Not that we need to have it by any means, but we buy and use all the products by Kama Sutra because we tried it once and now we can never not use them. Im not a fan of astro's products because it feels kind of sticky. I've tried others as well and i hate sticky leaving stuff. But Kama's products are amazing and takes everything to more and different heights. The oils are fantastic and smell great. They are in another world when it comes to using them on each other. It literally blows your mind! They are great for just regular massages or they are a must for intimate massages.They dont cause allergic reactions or are harmful to the woman at all. They make edible flavorable gels and lubes that don't make your mouth taste bad afterwards but we both think they intensify things in a different way also. They have heat and cooling feeling ones and flavors and they make a lipstick wand in those as well which is great for the guy in receiving oral and for the girls they make a great intensified **** stimulator hot and cold where you just put a drop on your finger to put on and rub in and thats all you need. She goes crazy! This is a great question here that im into. So anyone into this like we are, please do visit Kama Sutra's products online. They have a site or you can get great deals on ebay too. Start with one of the soaring spirit or healing garden type oils and see what that does alone and then work up to the other fun products!

Best Answer

Most people carry around a tube of lube but sissyslut jameons secret is eating 3 bananas a day , they lube up my boipussy real good. But when I need just a little more for less friction, I have this 8 ounce jar of edible vanilla lube. The boys get a real treat at the gloryholes after eating me out and spit ready and dialated for sum bareback action. Plus the nanas make my clitty juice very tasty I been commented on that many times.

Best Answer

Its not essential but yeah depending on the situation i have used most of what you've mentioned, the massage oils are great fun and lube can be very useful sometimes.

Best Answer

As long as everything is functioning normal I don't have a need for any. Maybe after menopause?

Best Answer

All of us.

Best Answer

I AM THE OFFICIAL NON OFFICIAL SELF PROCLAIMED POSTER BOY FOR ASTROGLIDE-PHUCK YEAH I DEW!

Best Answer

yes its fantastic. with and without :)

Best Answer

Motor oil works well.

Best Answer

LOL thats hilarious.

Best Answer

you crazy im thinking that you are poking the wrong hole lol and the wrong body we are not cars silly

Best Answer

So no wax job?

Best Answer

I don't need better pleasure ... the sex is good enough without using any of that crap :)

Best Answer