Me.
Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 11 Answers Jun 16, 2012

i know about it but me

Best Answer

I wish to be stolen back by the goblins. They left me here as a changeling!

Best Answer

Count me in.....I can and I do.

Best Answer

I do not allow myself to fall into the illusion that most have and also seek. I will just not allow myself to live my life in a myopic state. I can understand why the allure is their, But that is also how I can differentiate the difference. I think there is the group that simply can not see the world in reality and then there is the group that has seen it and has indoctrinated them selves into fantasy land. Perhaps one day I will no longer want to see and put on my myopic glasses, But for now and as long as I can I will be stead fast in reality.

Best Answer

At the moment, I'm living in my own world. But I'm aiming to merge the real world with my own fantasy. When you reach that, you'll be happy. I don't want to keep pretending and ignoring reality for my whole life, no matter how much easier life seems to be.

Best Answer

I hope I can live in the world I know nothing of, because my world is to much trouble.

Best Answer

me! i'm always in my own little world

Best Answer

GET OUT OF HERE! If I could live peacefully for once in my life, why the h3ll would I want to abandon THAT?

Best Answer

iLOL

Best Answer

i prefer my own little world cause ive seen the world i 'know nothing' about :)

Best Answer

I wish I lived in my own world.

Best Answer