Newspapers horoscopes are not genuine,if you believe in that sort of thing,and I don't you should contact a qualified expert,and that sort of experience would take a lifetime to accumulate.

Best Answer

I find it a shame, that some people take them SO seriously, that they will pass up on dating a person, because the horoscope said they wouldn't be a good match...ugh. really?

Best Answer

yes its pretty true,i thought the same and did 8 yrs with someone that wasnt compatible with me,after that i married my compatible sign and couldnt be happier

Best Answer

No, theyre absolute nonsense.<br />
Its always amusing to see people actually ba<x>se decisions on such crap.<br />
Selffulfilling prophesy and selective memory only somewhat excuse the continuation of such daftness.

Best Answer

astrology itself is fairly accurate, but a lot of horoscopes are bullshit.

Best Answer

Not at all believable..the thing that interesting about them is that if u start ur day believing that u r setting urself up for it to look believable....so it says u will have a "bad day". U will be on the lookout for negative things and credit them to the horoscope. Same as if it said any other thing...ur mind is more aware of what's its "supposed to be lookimg for". So u put more effort and thought into those things. It can literally make or break ur day. All a game of mind over matter. Ur smarter than that, aren't u??? Yup, I knew u were!

Best Answer

hehe :) i like that "supposed to be looking for something"

Best Answer

While I don't read or believe in daily horoscopes. I do believe in astrology. I Have experienced consistent connections with certain signs. And instant conflict with certain others. As for compatability I am a Scorpio and my last 4 bf's have been Cancer. And I can't seem to bond with any Taurus's.

Best Answer

that is interesting

Best Answer

i say it is humbug! fortune telling is an industry that is ba<x>sed on false prepositions. that is why the indusry itself is fasle and the work they are doing is ba<x>seless it is playing with human emotions and it is billions dollars industry involving billions people all running after a mirage.

Best Answer

daily horoscopes are crap,but astrology is pretty much right on point, whats your sign?

Best Answer

I am a Sagittarius :)

Best Answer

go good with aries and leo

Best Answer

Do you have a flashlight on you now or on your keychain?

Best Answer

what would i need a flash light for?

Best Answer