Serenitree Serenitree 70+, F 13 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in EP

there's no hope for you. you failed out of your anger management program too many times. we have tried a straight jacket. we have poked a needle in your butt and sent you to another planet for days. nothing seems to help.

Best Answer

Best Answer

They're coming to take me away haha.

Best Answer

I don't :)

Best Answer

Thanks. I'm not.

Best Answer

Welcome to being human :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No matter" WHY" your angry, No matter what the reason for your hate or RAGE. The only person it truly hurts is you in the end.

Best Answer

Okay, but I am not angry.

Best Answer

I have seen zero evidence of anger from you!

Best Answer

:) and you gave me my new name.

Best Answer

You look so peaceful and inviting... as a tree. Since my username used to be 'angryface' I doubt that I consider anyone else an 'angry person.'

Best Answer

I like your new user name. That is a good one, with a positive message.

Best Answer

Yeah, and the old one just got a lot of folks harping on me and being mean... but there is a group titled, "I know Trust Is Earned" and I freaked out at first.... I was like... 'hhhoooww do they kkkknnnnooooowwwwww????'

Best Answer

I guess it is more about perspective. It seems that trust must be earned. On the other hand, I tend to trust until the person does something to lose it.

Best Answer

If you're a circumspect person who looks at people honestly, that works just fine. I wasn't and am not that kind of person. I gave my trust far too easily and quickly and was not circumspect about choosing friends. The life lessons from being that way helped me learn that "Trust is Earned" and so my username reminds me that though I may meet really interesting and lovely people here... I don't owe anyone my faith or trust and that I need to be cautious in whom I bestow those gifts.

Best Answer

That is a good way to be; especially if you have been betrayed in the past. It is necessary to erect protective shields to keep ourselves safe.

Best Answer

I think Not....

Best Answer

Thanks. I hope you're right.

Best Answer

Not me!

Best Answer

Thank you. I needed to know that.

Best Answer

You seem very nice in fact :)

Best Answer

:) thanks

Best Answer

Not that I've noticed.

I'm sure there are things you care about, and therefore can get angry over, but in general, you're cool.

Best Answer

Yes, I can get angry about specific things, but I am not generally angry. (not in public, anyhow)

Best Answer

Has someone told you that you're an "angry person"?

Best Answer