Read my Men Want someone Hot story
LonelyGirl322 LonelyGirl322 22-25 13 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Youth

I think it's less of a case of confidence, and more of a case of obsessing less over what you perceive people to be thinking of your looks.

Best Answer

I'ts because I've had a lot of guys reject me and its caused me to hate taking pictures

Best Answer

Reject you...? And you think it's because of the pictures...?

Best Answer

Yep men want someone hot I have no chance

Best Answer

As long as you promote how others should see you as less than they might, you are going to keep getting that.

Best Answer

Sorry sugar, but I do. If you dont feel good about yourself, seeking approval from strangers is a high that never lasts.

Best Answer

smooch back (except I can't take smoke)

Best Answer

then it all works, cause Im not smoking right now...lol

Best Answer

like that other guy said, if you're so unhappy, it might help. i think you should let the expert come up with the diagnosis, so don't try to tell him what your problem is.

Best Answer

Turn your avatar picture strait up and you won't have any futher problems and I can get rid of this twist in my neck at last .

Best Answer

Or just live some more and do some reflecting and self-talk until you find a good groove. Get some achievements that are more important and longer lasting than physical beauty. Then you'll feel good about yourself and you can form relationships with depth.

Best Answer

Doesnt help. You have to pull it out of yourself.

Best Answer

if it makes you feel any better, we all become old and saggy with time. death is the great equalizer.

Best Answer

Confidence is never a good thing to have all it does is give you a attitude which causes people to dislike you even more if people cant accept you for who you are to hell with them...

Best Answer